• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I'm mad at god. I curse him. I denounce him and all he has created.....and then I saw Shenmue 3

Votes: 100 32.7%
  • Pogi Boy Swag

Votes: 54 17.6%
  • We Love Crime And God

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • SAY NOPE TO DOPE!

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 97 31.7%
  • Erotic French Fries

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Your Gateway To The Zen Of Gaming

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Euphony

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Alex is playing that latest Ratchet & Clank game on GBI right now... That game was fun... I should probably replay it someday...
I liked the gameplay of the latest one but I felt the story was pretty lacking compared to the original. I guess it couldn't be helped though since it needed to tie in to the movie.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i've tried to play a rom of MPE a bunch of times but i'm too dumb and lazy to figure out MAME so i guess i have to spend 308$ to play it on Switch. god i wish they'd announce those new models, i'm kind of dying to get one at this point

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
New thread to say Days Gone got done dirty by reviews

It's great, and I was definitely on the "who cares" train since it was announced

I'll happily eat crow. Reminds me of all the best parts of Mad Max (which was also an underrated game)

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Eh I don't think a voice actor should have a lasting impact of how people view an fictional character that they didn't create other than to lend a voice to them.

If Tigger was an allegory by AA Milne to demonstrate the superiority of the white race or whatever than I can understand, but a voice actor? C'mon now.
Yeah I actually had a conversation with my friend about adam Baldwin today he didn't know about all his GG shit and after he was like now I don't know how to feel about my Jayne cosplay and I was like dude Jayne is not garbage, you are not cosplaying as baldwin, Baldwin is a trash human but I think the actor can be removed from the character when they are not the creator, Louis CK on the other hand his characters are him so fuck them.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Alex is playing that latest Ratchet & Clank game on GBI right now... That game was fun... I should probably replay it someday...
Man in 4k with HDR on the pro it looks great, I recently played through it again and man it's such a great game. I wish we had more colorful fun games!!

New thread to say Days Gone got done dirty by reviews

It's great, and I was definitely on the "who cares" train since it was announced

I'll happily eat crow. Reminds me of all the best parts of Mad Max (which was also an underrated game)
Welcome to the club fam! *high five*

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Now they are playing WoW Cataclysm and all the sound effects are doing weird things to my brain right now.... This is dangerous....

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
ben really doesn't know what he would be getting into if he watched that lolicon basketball anime.

Zaph

Oct 25, 2017
4863.png

awful name, good key art

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
Vinny should play through the wheelman for a playdate or a full playthrough seeing as it's a proto sleeping dogs in a way.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
4863.png

awful name, good key art
God that's such a bad name. B-Team or Beast would have been far better. I blame Vinny.
That really doesn't seem like much of a series title for them.

GB Alex Crime Dan Crew Ben. Now that would be more like it.
Beast's Eleven, No Honor Among Beasters, the B-Team, B.E.A.S.T., or A Beast Day Afternoon, would have all been better names.

Awful name
It needed to be The Alexy Job

complain for 8 months about the absence of a feature on a shitty game and then whine about the title brehs

Last edited:

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Vinny should play through the wheelman for a playdate or a full playthrough seeing as it's a proto sleeping dogs in a way.
I've been rewatching the Fast and Furious movies with their commentary and during the forth one they flatout say they should do a Wheelman playdate. How the hell did this not happen? smh

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, this is both possible
clearly the things that define the quality of GB features are their titles and not the actual games being featured. that's why everyone loves Game Tapes and Jeff Gerstmanns Pro Skater

War Peaceman

Oct 28, 2017
Where is the subtitle from? Haven't been keeping up to date with GB recently and I feel like I'm missing out on some juicy content

Status
Not open for further replies.