• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I'm mad at god. I curse him. I denounce him and all he has created.....and then I saw Shenmue 3

Votes: 100 32.7%
  • Pogi Boy Swag

Votes: 54 17.6%
  • We Love Crime And God

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • SAY NOPE TO DOPE!

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 97 31.7%
  • Erotic French Fries

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Your Gateway To The Zen Of Gaming

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Man Witcher 3 Blood and Wine is really great so far.
I love the look of Tousant.

cQopHRH.jpg

valeo

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry lttp but I just finally finished all of the GB @ Nite episodes and while they're all good in their own ways, my favorite is still the one with Gita, Chris, Pat, Chelsea, Tina, and Dante just for this fucking exchange that someday I hope some talented artist will make an animated clip or webcomic of because it's so visually expressive and hilarious:

Plante: You know what I love, though?
Gita: What?
Plante: I love to imagine the Ubisoft lunchroom, and it's the Ghost Recon team, and they're like, in
ghillie suits, eating coleslaw, just coleslaw. And Clint Hocking walking in and being like, "I
would like to talk to you about post-Brexit politics". And they all just shoot him with paintball guns.
Jeff: "Shut up, nerd!"
Dante: "Yeah, shut up, nerd! We got John Bernthal in our game!"
Jeff: "ooooh."
Pat: "He's the Punisher.! I put his fuckin sticker on my truck!"

Goddamn it I die every time I listen to it.

Plante reminds me of Jonathan Slavin

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Finished reading Fall, or Dodge in Hell by Neal Stephenson, it was a really good book. I had issues with some of the back half but overall a good read, deals with uploading your concinese to a virtual world and he pulls in characters from his previous works, Reamde, Anthem, Cryptonomicon etc.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i find cadence kind of exhausting and it's a lot easier than necrodancer but i think, honestly, that i enjoy that more. it's also more of a puzzler than I was expecting, but it is a zelda game after all.

Oct 25, 2017
There's a chest on like the fourth screen in Cadence and to open it you have to never get hit and never miss a beat and I have already decided that I will never know the content of that chest

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
the spear makes the game sooooo much easier lol.

never not be spearing

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
i find cadence kind of exhausting and it's a lot easier than necrodancer but i think, honestly, that i enjoy that more. it's also more of a puzzler than I was expecting, but it is a zelda game after all.
The QL made it way more of a Zelda game than I expected, commendations to the team for making a LttP world randomizer with rhythm elements; looks like they jumped/merged genres really well.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Getting back into Sekiro to get fucked up by lightning dogs while fighting a Schichimen Warrior.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
after a two or three week pre-e3 drought (for me) suddenly all the games are here. i'm still playing persona q2 and will be for the anticipatable future but i've got my eye on rebooting up They Are Billions (hope they do a quick look in addition to the unfinished, it's very vinny) and maybe looking at Bloodstained. That's not to mention Outer Wilds which I've been thinking about!

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
513j28.jpg

Dan's book came today, I can relate to some of his anecdotes so far, been a great read and I'm learning some ideas.

Glad I bought it.

Thanks Dan.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
after a two or three week pre-e3 drought (for me) suddenly all the games are here. i'm still playing persona q2 and will be for the anticipatable future but i've got my eye on rebooting up They Are Billions (hope they do a quick look in addition to the unfinished, it's very vinny) and maybe looking at Bloodstained. That's not to mention Outer Wilds which I've been thinking about!

Don't think about Outer Wilds. Play Outer Wilds. It's the only game that matters.

MassiveNights

Oct 25, 2017
I found myself in a Destiny 2 hole after months of not playing and I was listening to the Bombcast while playing and Jeff was too. Then he came up with the exact same thought I had about the load times and next gen. But I didn't have his knowledge of weed strains so I guess we aren't connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.