• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I'm mad at god. I curse him. I denounce him and all he has created.....and then I saw Shenmue 3

Votes: 100 32.7%
  • Pogi Boy Swag

Votes: 54 17.6%
  • We Love Crime And God

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • SAY NOPE TO DOPE!

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 97 31.7%
  • Erotic French Fries

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Your Gateway To The Zen Of Gaming

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
So this $35 a good deal for premium membership? Always think about getting it but never do.
It's the same price as the normal membership minus the $15 store code you normally get. so if you have no plan on buying any merch it's a really good deal.
I always get the regular one as I always use the store codes.

As for is premium worth it? I say hell yes it is. Most of the premium content is super great, Especially Game Tapes and Demo Derby. But there are old premium series that are super great. T.A.N.G, Metal Gear Scanlon, Steal My Sunshine, etc are all incredible.
But they have unlocked a bunch of premium videos on youtube, check some out and see if it is stuff you like and make up your mind based on that.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Continued my SOMA playthrough... Still very much enjoying it... Still have no idea why I keep fisting robot anuses... Also there was a naked dude with a disco ball head that was chasing me around for a while

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
Vinny who said you could take over Sal's account.
wYpKGf1.gif

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
On the sharing birthdays question on the beastcast, apparently I share birthdays with JK Rowling and Lil Uzi Vert.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for all the responses. Like their stuff enough that I always feel like I should subscribe, but also have been fine with the free stuff for years now so never do. Guess I got till the 19th to decide this time.

Dan L

Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
PSA:
If you really want to get premium or want to renew your premium right now and money is tight at the moment, I know how that goes been there. Send me a PM and I will use a random number generator and choose one of the people and gift you a year of premium. I will make the draw on Wed, the 15th 9:00PM (GMT-6)

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of Giveaway....

I am giving away a Steam key for the first Rage game (great underrated game!)... First to PM me gets it.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Speaking of Giveaway....

I am giving away a Steam key for the first Rage game (great underrated game!)... First to PM me gets it.
Everyone already owns it, Mega.

But yes, it's a decent few hours of fun.

Edit: Also my birthday is the same as Ellen Degeneres so Abby wishes she could be me.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
i feel like "lo-fi hip hop soundtrack" is a critical piece of information missing from mentions of snakeybus

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Credits rolled on RDR2!

That game is a journey, man.

Now Im thinking about finally playing Max Payne 3

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Max Payne 3 > Red Dead Redemption 2

(I'm sorry, Dan and DM.)

I played through all of MP3 on PC hungover after not getting it at first on console and then extremely got it.

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
max payne 3 💩
eddit
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Mack's Pain Thrii is still Rockstar's best, as well as the best third person shooter ever made

Nothing can top it

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
Max Payne 3 > Red Dead Redemption 2

(I'm sorry, Dan and DM.)

I played through all of MP3 on PC hungover after not getting it at first on console and then extremely got it.
Gameplay wise, yes(best thing R* made on that front). Story, no. BUT, I very much enjoyed Max Payne 3 a lot and its story as well. Finished it multiple times. Superb OST too.

and well, you cannot talk about Max Payne 3 without talking about the airport shootout

Dan L

Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Max Payne 3 visual effects were pretty wild. I truly enjoyed the game, I only played at launch. I wonder how it looks in 4k now. I seriously need to replay this. BUT not anytime soon, though I am on chapter 15 in Kiwami 2 so getting close to the end. but then I still need to finish LiS2 ep 3, and then Rage 2 will be out. But after that it's totally gonna be MP3 time again for dan.

RDR2 better game overall. but MP3 is really a wonderful game and yeah it plays significantly better than RDR2

MP1/2 still hold a special part in my heart but replaying them now is Rough, I think MP3 will hold up well.

Oct 27, 2017
Gameplay wise, yes(best thing R* made on that front). Story, no. BUT, I very much enjoyed Max Payne 3 a lot and its story as well. Finished it multiple times. Superb OST too. and well, you cannot talk about Max Payne 3 without talking about the airport shootout

100% agree. Story-wise they totally blew it -- like it's wild how much they blew it -- but gameplay-wise it's got to be Rockstar top 3

Oct 27, 2017
Max Payne 3 visual effects were pretty wild. I truly enjoyed the game, I only played at launch. I wonder how it looks in 4k now. I seriously need to replay this. BUT not anytime soon, though I am on chapter 15 in Kiwami 2 so getting close to the end. but then I still need to finish LiS2 ep 3, and then Rage 2 will be out. But after that it's totally gonna be MP3 time again for dan.

RDR2 better game overall. but MP3 is really a wonderful game and yeah it plays significantly better than RDR2

MP1/2 still hold a special part in my heart but replaying them now is Rough, I think MP3 will hold up well.

I played through it in January -- it still plays really well but being interrupted by cutscenes/enforced walking every few minutes is REALLY frustrating :( but it looks bloody awesome on PC at ultra. Max Payne 2 actually looks okay on PC still, and it still plays fine -- it's still the best one in the franchise all things considered. But I agree MP1 doesn't hold up anymore. That GBA version wasn't even that bad either lol

I really want them to revisit these games but I also really don't want them to revisit these games. If they remade them and nailed everything -- gameplay, tone, story, etc -- it would blow my mind. But you just know no one's capable of it, probably aside from the old Remedy team, and they won't get the chance.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
100% agree. Story-wise they totally blew it -- like it's wild how much they blew it -- but gameplay-wise it's got to be Rockstar top 3
I was not into it in the beginning but as the game went on I pretty much was on board because I really enjoyed the aspect of how they basically framed Max in this as a major fuck up and nothing of what he planned went right so he pretty much tried to salvage whatever he could of himself by getting into something much, much bigger than just protecting someone but to him it was a way of redeeming himself for all the fuck ups in his life. I quite liked that, solid wrap up to the trilogy honestly(I mostly was comparing it to RDR2. RDR2 is on a whole other league story-wise). One very underrated aspect of the game is that we never get to understand the people who speak in Portuguese once Max is in Brazil, so we are as lost as Max is.

Boy, it's dark in some places, but it's sunny everywhere else.

Oct 27, 2017
I was not into it in the beginning but as the game went on I pretty much was on board because I really enjoyed the aspect of how they basically framed Max in this as a major fuck up and nothing of what he planned went right so he pretty much tried to salvage whatever he could of himself by getting into something much, much bigger than just protecting someone but to him it was a way of redeeming himself for all the fuck ups in his life. I quite liked that, solid wrap up to the trilogy honestly(I mostly was comparing it to RDR2. RDR2 is on a whole other league story-wise). One very underrated aspect of the game is that we never get to understand the people who speak in Portuguese once Max is in Brazil, so we are as lost as Max is.

I hear that. I had a bunch of reservations. Mainly I never really bought him ending up in Brazil... him being the hero cutting through this whole twisted web of things going wrong never worked for me (the first two games were quite contained by contrast, mostly just about shithead mobsters, along with Nicole Horne in the first). I also didn't like how Rockstar buried Mona for no reason. She was much more important to Max in MP2 than to merit a couple of throwaway lines in MP3 about how he regretted going after her. That whole cemetery bit in MP3 where you can visit their graves was a let down :(

But on the plus side James McCaffrey's work was fucken next level and that intro cinematic is top notch. That intro cinematic was genuinely so good haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.