• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I'm mad at god. I curse him. I denounce him and all he has created.....and then I saw Shenmue 3

Votes: 100 32.7%
  • Pogi Boy Swag

Votes: 54 17.6%
  • We Love Crime And God

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • SAY NOPE TO DOPE!

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 97 31.7%
  • Erotic French Fries

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Your Gateway To The Zen Of Gaming

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bomma man

Oct 25, 2017
And you've been positive on next to nothing that didn't fulfill your view you fucking coward prick.

But you'll never see this post anyway, you fucking coward. You Blocklord. You Hidestan. You Miserydodger.

Sorry, Sinder's blocked me, as he had a bunch of people becuase he's a tiny, small man who cannot take a dissenting opinion. He's a small little coward. I don't block anybody because I want the real shit, even the real shit that hates me.

lmao

bomma man

Oct 25, 2017
Now that's the right way to take my late night posts.

lmao

Sorry. I just get a good big chuckle out of it. Here, a distraction:

I also like to me minimized in a sexual way. That's where the whole "Good Boy" thing came from.

Meant it in a good way! This thread was insufferable when a certain game came out last year!

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
And you've been positive on next to nothing that didn't fulfill your view you fucking coward prick.

But you'll never see this post anyway, you fucking coward. You Blocklord. You Hidestan. You Miserydodger.

Sorry, Sinder's blocked me, as he had a bunch of people becuase he's a tiny, small man who cannot take a dissenting opinion. He's a small little coward. I don't block anybody because I want the real shit, even the real shit that hates me.

...I don't expect much of a response out of this post in support of me but whatever, he's a little bitchboy who can't deal with dissenting opinions.

Sounds like I've been living in your head rent free for a long time. That must suck.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
eLTiAad.gif

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Sounds like I've been living in your head rent free for a long time. That must suck.
Naw you just popped up! I thought your blocking me was permanent, thus my shit-talking!

Glad to see you again, and for you to see me again.

I mean that. I wish you had replied to me back around the new year when you first blocked me after we talked about the incendiary conversation around RDR2. But you're valid, and a good person. You're okay, Sinder, and you always have been. Glad for you and me to be able to chat again. <3

Hopefully we'll have some good conversation, duder.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Naw you just popped up! I thought your blocking me was permanent, thus my shit-talking!

Glad to see you again, and for you to see me again.

I mean that. I wish you had replied to me back around the new year when you first blocked me after we talked about the incendiary conversation around RDR2. But you're valid, and a good person. You're okay, Sinder, and you always have been. Glad for you and me to be able to chat again. <3

Hopefully we'll have some good conversation, duder.

The reason I blocked you for a short time is because you made a pretty hostile and long post in response to me being self-reflective about how annoying I could be about RDR2. I don't remember the details, but it felt like a pile on when one wasn't necessary, and took me by surprise since you seemed like a very articulate and well thought out person till then. So yeah, I reacted very badly to it. But I'm happy to let bygones be bygones, I haven't been in this thread in a minute anyway.

Deleted member 10234

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't worry, it's incorrect anyway.
If you say a spoiler is incorrect then is that a spoiler in itself?

And yeah I agree, gotta tag those spoilers.

Like I'm doing right now:
I'm really happy that Alex is at least keeping the door open for Garrus. The dialogue when you're figuring out how to fuck is good stuff. Also Garrus is the best.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
The reason I blocked you for a short time is because you made a pretty hostile and long post in response to me being self-reflective about being annoying about RDR2. It felt like a pile on when one wasn't necessary, and took me by surprise since you seemed like a very articulate and well thought out person till then. So yeah, I reacted very badly to it. But I'm happy to let bygones be bygones, I haven't been in this thread in a minute anyway.
Okay, S. Let's do that.

Let's let bygones be bygones, and both agree to not be condescending assholes about things, which we may both be towards people's opinions about things in this topic.

I'm with you, duder. It's all good.

I will do anything to be a good boy.

Anything.

PinballRJ

Oct 25, 2017
Just noticed Abby blocked me on Twitter, apparently she's ok making jokes about fucking horses but if you correct her when she calls Kirby a girl and say he has a big dick you went too far lol

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
between this and the linking of videos with dead animals this thread has been on some weird shit lately, huh

also please actually label your tagged spoilers if the post is just tagged and quoting a tag, as I totally just read a big LiS 2 spoiler...

Yeah, same. It's my fault for not paying enough attention, but yeah. Sucks.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'm taking that post as a joke and I really hope I'm not wrong

I can't tell here

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
Just noticed Abby blocked me on Twitter, apparently she's ok making jokes about fucking horses but if you correct her when she calls Kirby a girl and say he has a big dick you went too far lol
unsolicited corrections with equally unsolicited dick jokes attached from randos on twitter are pretty block worthy tbh

Patapuf

Oct 26, 2017
Mordhau is really fun.

The initial learning learning curve is a bit steep, but once you get the hang of it it works quite well, at least in the "frontline" mode.

I wish it had a "duell" mode to practice the different swings a bit. There's some nuances that are a bit tricky to pick up, like when to kick or how to direct your swings to circumvent a block.

If you have a few friends, you even notice that this "formation" thing actually makes some sense in practice.

Overall it's the only game where screaming your battlecry while running towards the melee actually feels like you are in a melee. Friendly fire, spacial restrictions and getting run over by cavalry included.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
If it's anything like chilvary fuck one on one duels.

It's all about following other people to gank others.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Watching GoT Twitter be whiny babies must be like what's its like for outsiders and wrestling Twitter every Monday

Patapuf

Oct 26, 2017
If it's anything like chilvary fuck one on one duels.

It's all about following other people to gank others.

Oh for sure. I mostly meant for when you need to land that hit when that situation arises.

Ideally you club people from behind - or you distract people so your friends do.

Still, there's something to be said for winning when outnumbered. That feels pretty good. Especially with a hellebarde ( i don't know what the thing is called in english)

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh for sure. I mostly meant for when you need to land that hit when that situation arises.

Ideally you club people from behind - or you distract people so your friends do.

Still, there's something to be said for winning when outnumbered. That feels pretty good. Especially with a hellebarde ( i don't know what the thing is called in english)

A halberd?

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Lol why is it every time I check in on this thread someone is complaining that Abby blocked them for tweeting something incredibly inappropriate to her 😂

Last edited:

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm looking forward to GTA online today. I do hope each episode is not 2 hours long though.

In other news, my premium ran out days ago, and it won't let me auto renew with PayPal, yet I can still somehow watch content? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.