• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I'm mad at god. I curse him. I denounce him and all he has created.....and then I saw Shenmue 3

Votes: 100 32.7%
  • Pogi Boy Swag

Votes: 54 17.6%
  • We Love Crime And God

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • SAY NOPE TO DOPE!

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 97 31.7%
  • Erotic French Fries

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Your Gateway To The Zen Of Gaming

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Side note: Is Nintendo seriously still selling 1-2-Switch for Fifty fucking US Dollars?

Jesus. I know that Nintendo games never go on sale, but that's just straight up highway robbery.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Mario Maker 2 seems crammed with new stuff and yet it still lacks SMB2. Hopefully they end up throwing it in the 'other' section as dlc.
Well as someone on stream noticed
Screen_Shot_2019-05-15_at_6.32.22_PM.png

That says Extra Game Styles and there's an extra space next to SM3DW. Nintendo doesn't really leave an area blank for future content. They'll just redo the UI once they release it to not give anything away. So I bet we'll see whatever that other style is at launch and they're just hiding it for now. They've done this type of thing before where they don't reveal certain features until right when the game releases. So we may see SMB2 at launch. Especially since the 3DW theme is unique and wipes everything away, which was the main issue with implementing SMB 2
Fuck SMB2, I want Super Mario Land in Mario Maker. Spaceship and all
Think bigger

Wario Land needs its time in the sun

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Well as someone on stream noticed
Screen_Shot_2019-05-15_at_6.32.22_PM.png

That says Extra Game Styles and there's an extra space next to SM3DW. Nintendo doesn't really leave an area blank for future content. They'll just redo the UI once they release it to not give anything away. So I bet we'll see whatever that other style is at launch and they're just hiding it for now. They've done this type of thing before where they don't reveal certain features until right when the game releases. So we may see SMB2 at launch. Especially since the 3DW theme is unique and wipes everything away, which was the main issue with implementing SMB 2

Think bigger

Wario Land needs its time in the sun
Yeah, I couldn't remember what that section was called, but them putting dlc in that Extra Game Style section. Them holding back SMB2 for a Direct seems like a nice idea, but I don't think it'll come with the base game.

Wario Maker would be pretty dang awesome too.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I couldn't remember what that section was called, but them putting dlc in that Extra Game Style section. Them holding back SMB2 for a Direct seems like a nice idea, but I don't think it'll come with the base game.

Well yeah maybe it'll be DLC, but like I said, Nintendo doesn't often create UI like that in games where there's a blank space for future content. It just looks ugly. They usually just fit what's currently in the game to the UI, and then redo the UI once DLC comes. I think if another Extra Style really wasn't coming out till after release, Nintendo would've instead designed the style selector to be a single column with 5 rows. Then whenever they release the new style, they'd redo the selector to its current shape. So I dunno, based on the way Nintendo has been in the past, I think that extra style will be there at launch

May 5, 2018

I bet they'll announce the final Extra Style at that Mario Maker Invintational, and it'll be Super Mario Bros 2/USA.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Whoa I just realized that having both Will and Jan on the same podcast creates a weird Mythbusters crossover.

Sep 12, 2018
theres a way to make an action movie and john wick 3 is not it
This, but completely the opposite. As depressed as I was watching Endgame's final battle for the second time thinking nobody gave a shit about the framing, choreography, use of setting and editing John Wick 3 made me so happy with how much care was put into every aspect of the film making.

As for recognizing the meme, there's some really funny metacommentary in the film about how even the bad guys are kinda fans of John Wick.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
MM2 looks really great. I didn't get the first because I thought it wouldn't be that fun without people to play it with but the added features look wild.

Sep 12, 2018
On a tier ranking of vegetables broccoli is surely S.

Brussel Sprouts are a C, I don't especially love the taste but if they're on the plate alongside some good sauce or gravy I'll have them for sure.

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
Alex reblogged Waypoint's homestuck article... does alex know about Homestuck?

Also Abby also needs glasses. It's almost like a hobby that involves staring at a screen for most of your day can be bad for your eyes

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
My DE-10 Nano arrived today. Not sure what to do with it at the moment, I ordered a USB hub and the SD RAM card but not sure when those will get here. Didn't order the IO board yet but I imagine I'll probably want to get one.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
I see a QL for Plague's Tale on docket. Feels like it ought to be a GBEast joint with Alex or Vinny. That game is quickly shooting up the charts for my personal GOTY.

Also
John Wick as a franchise went downhill after the first 30 minutes of John Wick 1. No amount stylish Hollywood shooting can live up to the first act of the first movie.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New rule: No Giant Bomb coverage of MM2 is allowed until they beat the level they created a couple of months ago.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Business Dave revealing he was the salea guy on the Gameapot Kane and Lynch campaign is some real post credits stinger shit.

May 5, 2018
Ben, Brad and Rorie talking about what is the Sh*ttiest Mario when objectively its the floating head Mario from Mario Teaches Typing 2:

Although this is one of the rare games where Charles Marinet voices Mario with full sentences rather than just expressions.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I see a QL for Plague's Tale on docket. Feels like it ought to be a GBEast joint with Alex or Vinny. That game is quickly shooting up the charts for my personal GOTY.

Also
John Wick as a franchise went downhill after the first 30 minutes of John Wick 1. No amount stylish Hollywood shooting can live up to the first act of the first movie.
Is there any horror elements to Plague's Tale or is it just suspense/dread?

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
my eyes dont work super well but i dont wear glasses because i left them in a bar in boise idaho and i dont like going to medical and other professionals because im a stupid and anxious american

also late but let me say whoever uploads those jeff mixlr highlights is a saint and i havent heard
so much captain jack since freshman year of college

Status
Not open for further replies.