• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I'm mad at god. I curse him. I denounce him and all he has created.....and then I saw Shenmue 3

Votes: 100 32.7%
  • Pogi Boy Swag

Votes: 54 17.6%
  • We Love Crime And God

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • SAY NOPE TO DOPE!

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 97 31.7%
  • Erotic French Fries

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Your Gateway To The Zen Of Gaming

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
that patrick petition

giphy.gif
Jeff Gerstmann signed it twice.

Sep 12, 2018
John Wick 3 is incredible. Little review I wrote on another site:

Unbelievably satiating and exciting after 2 (plus 20 I guess) Marvel movies that were totally limp in the action department. I'm sure I'm slightly overrating but fuck it, it looks exquisite, it moves, contains wonderfully absurd (yet strangely logical) world-building and has great actors doing amazing shit.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
Lmao so did Patrick.

From its activity you can see the precise moments it bubbled up to the top of the Internet again.
2014-05-06 will live on in infamy as the day... something... happened... probably

They're good dogs Blitz.

Also it has a
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
song in it for some reason, but I approve.
oooooooooooooooh i was already in but now i'm even more in

did you know she did a song with Charli XCX?

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
Binged most of Tuca & Bertie today, and that show's a treasure. Reminds me that I really need to go back and catch up on the last several years of Bojack Horseman. I don't know what it is about Netflix shows that makes it so hard for me to get back into them after a hiatus, even when I really enjoy them.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I regret to inform you all I rage quitted Borderlands the Prequel. The final mission is a whole lot of bullshit. I had been doing fine under leveled but this mission is just punishing and not fun, I'm watching the conclusion on YouTube. I did the same thing with Serial Cleaner too.

I don't take stress/anger well and I've had it with the grind that I'm not grinding out 6 levels of tedious bullshit to finish the game. Why Gearbox would fuck me like this, I have no idea, thanks a lot guys.

If I can give credit to anything, I enjoyed the setting and it being a space shlooter which I always wanted but outside of that, it's a slog and the worst Borderlands entry.

Will I buy Borderlands 3? I'm not sure. I've kinda seen what Borderlands has to offer and I'm sure BL3 will be the same old song and dance with some new gimmicks.

Man, 2019 has been a rough road. Nothing really has swoon me like last year but eh we still have 7 months to go.

#blitzpressions

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm I thought I had Tales from the Borderlands on PC but I guess I don't...

I think my PS4 copy was through PS+ and I'm not PS+ right now

JJDubz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
which one of you said that the Nancy comic is just Abby

how didn't i realize this earlier

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
the very first thing ben calls out as new in the mario maker 2 video (putting enemies on enemies) is like one of the first things in mario maker 1 when it was a barebones tech demo at e3 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.