• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I'm mad at god. I curse him. I denounce him and all he has created.....and then I saw Shenmue 3

Votes: 100 32.7%
  • Pogi Boy Swag

Votes: 54 17.6%
  • We Love Crime And God

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • SAY NOPE TO DOPE!

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 97 31.7%
  • Erotic French Fries

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Your Gateway To The Zen Of Gaming

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
The Rage 2 playdate kinda makes me want to get Rage 2 though I still have Homefront: The Revolution in my Steam account unplayed and people said it got better since launch.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
I generally enjoy the movie talk eventhough I have no idea who they're talking about in like 90% of cases when it comes to actors.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm always surprised at how well they're able to recall movies. I always forget most of the stuff that happens in like a week.

Zor

Oct 30, 2017
Has anyone alerted Vinny that with the awesome today's release of Castlevania Anniversary collection containing Kid Dracula, there's an excuse for an all-new VinnyVania in our immediate future?

Sep 12, 2018
I can't believe Sekiro is adopting a pay 2 win model

hqdefault.jpg

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone on the giantbomb crew going to livestream the biggest release of this year, Igor by tyler the creator, tomorrow.

Deleted member 51957

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 14, 2019
i remember when the EARL first release was huge and OF was blowing up i was thinking 'these guys are gonna make some off the wall posse rap album in like ten years' but it has yet to happen! I'll listen to the tyler album if enough ppl start talking about it

as far as newer rap albums u guys should listen to the billy woods/kenny segal album from this year

ket

Jul 27, 2018
The last chapter of Metro Exodus was excellent. Sucks that I got the bad ending though.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Mario Maker 2 seems crammed with new stuff and yet it still lacks SMB2. Hopefully they end up throwing it in the 'other' section as dlc.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
this nintendo voucher thing is kinda interesting as a person who was sorta planning to grab fe3 and astral chain later in the year

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
this nintendo voucher thing is kinda interesting as a person who was sorta planning to grab fe3 and astral chain later in the year
You say that and then you look at the list of eligible games and see Fire Emblem Three Houses isn't on there and neither is Animal Crossing so what's the point.

Deleted member 51957

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 14, 2019
You say that and then you look at the list of eligible games and see Fire Emblem Three Houses isn't on there and neither is Animal Crossing so what's the point.

Yeah, no FE on there is a little disconcerting. I understand no AC because it doesn't even have a date yet. Hopefully the list expands over time -- I plan on waiting until E3 to pick them up for MM2 and whatever else may get announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.