• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I'm mad at god. I curse him. I denounce him and all he has created.....and then I saw Shenmue 3

Votes: 100 32.7%
  • Pogi Boy Swag

Votes: 54 17.6%
  • We Love Crime And God

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • SAY NOPE TO DOPE!

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 97 31.7%
  • Erotic French Fries

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Your Gateway To The Zen Of Gaming

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the waypoint discord/forum folks let me into their des2ny group (FATT) and I'm like 270 and they're all like 700 and I feel very silly lol
if you have the season pass or whatever they're calling it they've been putting in quests each season that get you up to not quite max level but gives a giant power bump - i think when you're done you hit the level cap for the previous season. takes about two hours and it's generally super basic shit like "kill 200 enemies anywhere"

Oct 27, 2017
Mamma mia Brooke Maggs/Alex Hutchinson/Luis Antonio was such a great segment. 90% of it was on the guests but I also think there's value to having 1) a smaller group and 2) everybody being able to look at each other while talking (rather than people being on the chairs behind, and the folks on the couch having their back turned to them)

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
kmdqbTC.png

staring at this cart like im not about to have to move apartments and spend a bunch of cash on that

$100 AUD ain't worth it for a new game.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
fucking christ, why is it so difficult for people to just credit the artist. why do you have to repost shit when it takes less than two goddamn seconds to retweet something

fuck you elon

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
the game is alive and speaking to me and I feel unsafe

if you have the season pass or whatever they're calling it they've been putting in quests each season that get you up to not quite max level but gives a giant power bump - i think when you're done you hit the level cap for the previous season. takes about two hours and it's generally super basic shit like "kill 200 enemies anywhere"
I don't have it, I'm just playing the base game (which got the first two expansions added for free the other day)
I'm having fun, almost at level 24/300 power, but I am AWFUL at competitive mp now
I don't know if it's the matchmaker putting me at where I was when last played it (launch) or people just have really good fancy guns and I'm just using whatever drops I have equipped

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure it'd make the artist's day if Elon was like "oh hey look at this art by so-and-so, everyone should check out their art, etc." but instead he doubles down on being a piece of shit when people call him out on it. (Seriously, he's still going at it)
Fuck Elon. Fuck Tesla. Fuck everything he's involved with.

Sorry for the negativity everyone but this sort of behavior infuriates me

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
fucking christ, why is it so difficult for people to just credit the artist. why do you have to repost shit when it takes less than two goddamn seconds to retweet something

fuck you elon
Yeah thats bullshit. and this gives me a second to say a lot of people in this thread also post shit without saying where it came from, it's super annoying and pretty shitty.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
So 90s kid alert, the All That reboot was not terrible. They even brought back Lori Beth, Josh, and Kel as mentors for the kids.

Also John Cena is hosting a reboot of Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader.

Some of you will understand this post.

G'night.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Dan, you up for more Destiny or are you doing something else before bed tonight?
I am installing the gears remaster from pc game pass going to see how that game holds up. thinking not well with all the changes. Thinking I will probably play for an hour and go yup this is still gears lol. Then I think I am going to jump into witcher 3, heart of stone is really good. I am about 5 hours into that. Buttttt we need to play again soon! I will be out of town tomorrow taking jesse up north to my dad's farm so Monday if you're free lets get our destiny on.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
btw here's the original artist if you would like to retweet and like:

and on a gaming related note, I've been playing fitness boxing on the switch since the start of the month. I wasn't too sure if it was gonna stick but I've been at it for the past two weeks. Lost a little weight, even. I wish there were more song variety but it gets the job done. I'm sure there are better methods of losing weight but it's been enough to get my sorry butt off the chair and get moving a bit.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I am installing the gears remaster from pc game pass going to see how that game holds up. thinking not well with all the changes. Thinking I will probably play for an hour and go yup this is still gears lol. Then I think I am going to jump into witcher 3, heart of stone is really good. I am about 5 hours into that. Buttttt we need to play again soon! I will be out of town tomorrow taking jesse up north to my dad's farm so Monday if you're free lets get our destiny on.
Whenever you have time, let me know!

If you need everything to have the perfect community I got bad news for you.
Nothing that I enjoy is perfect. What are you even talking about. Everything I like is compromised. It's 2019, for fuck's sake.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Bein both completely lost in the dark AND yet knowing that you are still making progress is both amazing and extremely frustrating....

Basically what I'm saying is that Outer Wilds is very special

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017

Seeing filthyfrank's transformation is still pretty amusing to me.

I've been really enjoying this song.

I'm not knowledgeable in music by any means so is there any more artists like Joji or what the actual genre is called? Lol.

I don't know how to describe this music but while it's sad/somber it's still chill.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
In other news, I've been watching "Best of GB" videos all day and realized that I should really play Sleeping Dog one day (I know I know)...

Looking ay my Steam Library... I have the original game with all the DLC except the Square Character Pack (don't really care) and the Year of the Snake DLC... Not sure why I don't have that one specifically... But now I'm thinking of actually trying to find a copy of the definitive edition just for that stupid DLC....

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I've been really enjoying this song.

I'm not knowledgeable in music by any means so is there any more artists like Joji or what the actual genre is called? Lol.

I don't know how to describe this music but while it's sad/somber it's still chill.

Probably neo-soul/Alt-R&B?

Here are some examples I'd give for it.

ket

Jul 27, 2018
I feel like ppl dont talk enough about how bad the tutorial level is in Sekiro. For some reason the game drops you into a dangerous environment filled with enemies at the very start and teaches you how to play with tutorial pop-ups just before you engage in combat with enemies for the first time ever (this is bad).

Then like a half hour later you come across an undying sparring partner dude who initially teaches the same combat mechanics to the player in a consequence-free environment and Im like, "Uhhh why wasnt this dude in the beginning of the game and how come all his tutorials so far are just things the game already taught me?"

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like ppl dont talk enough about how bad the tutorial level is in Sekiro. For some reason the game drops you into a dangerous environment filled with enemies at the very start and teaches you how to play with tutorial pop-ups just before you engage in combat with enemies for the first time ever (this is bad).

Then like a half hour later you come across an undying sparring partner dude who initially teaches the same combat mechanics to the player in a consequence-free environment and Im like, "Uhhh why wasnt this dude in the beginning of the game and how come all his tutorials so far are just things the game already taught me?"

The scary thing is that it's actually the best tutorial From has done.

Thanks a lot! Will check them out. I'm always interested in expanding my music tastes. Don't really listen to modern music (Except for KPOP) so hopefully this changes things.

No probs. Always happy to talk music.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va

sekiro is a weird game
for the first 2 days of play sessions i had with it i honestly thought i fucking hated it
ended up being okay i guess but yeah it has almost a have your cake and eating it too level of weird semi tutorialization but also dropping random bullshit on you

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
*sigh*

PS4/Switch/bare minimum PC guy here.

you always could join me in finally building a desktop due to it, I guess

(don't do this)

that tutorial dude is weird in general

it seems like it's going to let you practice different techniques as you unlock them, and after the first time it just... doesn't? there's stuff I wanted to practice later on and it was frustrating to have no easy way to do it

and on top of that, some of the stuff he does let you practice has weird timing compared to however it's actually used as well

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
The Outer Wilds is probably the only good video game and if you haven't played it then you are a piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.