• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 25, 2017

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I was lied to :(

I'm only mad because I want to play it myself first btw, so the next couple of Fridays will be no-go shows for me.

same here... but at least compared to the RE games it's something I've actively started playing and should ideally finish before them rather than "well, I do theoretically plan to play this someday, so..."

honestly given that I played it for a few hours the other day I'm probably already ahead of where they'd get, especially as I'll play more tonight, but it's the type of thing where I want to avoid seeing other people figure out/find things out I might have missed (at least until I need hints) and I'm so early that this feels very possible

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
actually on that note I was a little annoyed about something in Bloodstained

cause I figured out how to reach certain things in a way that felt like it wasn't something you weren't necessarily supposed to do, but the reward was not worth it even at the start, so it was disappointing

I realized in the village area that the kick technique let you extend your jump a lot.

so I immediately trudged (I need movement abilities soon please) back to the ship and managed to do it to access the high area at the end of that area, and...

got the pirate hat I'd immediately crafted and was already wearing, thanks

also sure wish I didn't have to do d-pad commands to use these techniques as it feels real finicky and easy to accidentally swipe into the share/pad button, and I'm already worried that mastering one of the other shoe moves is gonna make it hard to do the one that extends the jump

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Next gen consoles REALLY need to step it up with WiFi capabilities

My Xbox is literally two feet from my router, and my download speed is terrible

Even when plugged in via ethernet, I still have NAT issues

This shit is annoying

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Vinny gonna love this (Conan Anime Body Pillow)

White-Collectible-Pillow-1_f0ebe389-7f16-4a32-8202-aaf0cf4f6df8_900x900.jpg

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
actually on that note I was a little annoyed about something in Bloodstained

cause I figured out how to reach certain things in a way that felt like it wasn't something you weren't necessarily supposed to do, but the reward was not worth it even at the start, so it was disappointing

I realized in the village area that the kick technique let you extend your jump a lot.

so I immediately trudged (I need movement abilities soon please) back to the ship and managed to do it to access the high area at the end of that area, and...

got the pirate hat I'd immediately crafted and was already wearing, thanks

also sure wish I didn't have to do d-pad commands to use these techniques as it feels real finicky and easy to accidentally swipe into the share/pad button, and I'm already worried that mastering one of the other shoe moves is gonna make it hard to do the one that extends the jump
You know what metroidvania you should play? Timespinner.

Its rewards are mostly stat boosts and lore books, but there is the occasional super item hidden away. It always feels worthwhile.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Oh right, SotN had those weird button combos didn't it. That's the one thing Timespinner ignored.

Kinda glad, because I've had enough situations where I'm trying to duck, then moving left/right with an analog stick, that I no longer trust it. I can't tell if my controller is breaking or it's the game.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait. so MUA 3 looks bad? Please no... I thought it was an automatic purchase. I guess I'll wait for the reviews.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i got one piece pirate warriors 3 on switch because it was on sale and i was bored

ive never seen any one piece manga or anime before but it seems okay i guess if you like dumb battle stuff

but holy shit is the art so fucking hideous, especially in these plasticy 3d models, especially for the hilariously bad and awful designs of the women i have seen thus far. man one piece is fuckin ugly dude

Sep 12, 2018
20161220152056.png

Finishing up Documental season 1 and this guy's my favorite. I swear he's playing some anti-comedy 3D Chess all throughout. Just acting extremely weird and deadpan while drinking wine straight from the bottle.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Oh neat... The Elite Dangerous DLC is finally on sale on Steam (it wasn't even on sale during the big summer sale)
Oh neat, the game is only $10... >.> ...if I were to get it, does the Horizons Season Pass have everything content-wise? Cuz it'd be $20 all-in.

Also, wow, Prey Deluxe Edition with all the DLC is $10 CAD. That is a killer fucking deal.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Licencing under appreciated bangers like Eddie Murphys "party all the time" is why Rockstar Games can get away with releaseing 1 new game every 5 years.

Oct 26, 2017
Antiwhippy new brockhampton next month if ur into that (I don't know if im into that, I think I might just care more about Kevin's solo stuff at this point despite it being slightly meh this last album).

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
would rather watch them play fortnight than apex

and now that they named it 3 ninjas
the hunt showdown trio mode (when that comes out) next