• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
Really need to watch VinnyVania now that I've gone through all the console-based games leading up to SotN.

Also, while SotN is fucking badass so far (at around 30% completion and almost died when I heard Requiem for the Gods in-game for the first time), I'm curious how diehard fans of the series took it back in the day. Like, the one I've put the most time into is Rondo of Blood, which very much felt like the culmination of everything the series had done up to that point. By comparison, getting into SotN required getting into another headspace and accepting that it's a pretty different thing.

Now, SotN still feels at home in the series, and it does enough incredibly cool stuff that it's easy to forgive the differences. Not surprised that Vinny apparently didn't get fully into it, though.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they seem to have decent matchmaking because the end there was difficult to watch

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
Watching the murder island steam, I can say as a confidently bad Apex player on PC, boy the skill level on the console versions sure seems easy going in comparison. I guess that should be expected, but in the 10 minutes I watched up until that win, I'm just sitting there like "they should be deeeeeeead"

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine a world without mister, apex legends, and super mario maker.
892541.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Ben Pack is a conundrum man. He just said on stream "I hear the Havoc is good but I just don't like it," which is fine... except he was gushing about it on a recent Bombcast as if it was one of his favorite guns.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
I'm less than 4 minutes into the first VinnyVania episode and Rorie has already been burned by Brad two times.

Good content.

Edit: A minute later:

Rorie: "Interesting going through this game just a month after Volgar"
Brad: "Dude, that was a year ago"

lmao