• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I never used any of the techniques in Bloodstained, they just didn't feel reliable enough

well they stuck the commands in books everywhere and immediately made them useful as a way to reach things and let me see a mastery bar I want to fill, so

I'm using them a lot
I was worried before this movie was revealed that we were gonna create a whole new generation of furries but suddenly I'm not

counterpoint: what if it creates something worse

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
So huh... I guess I just received a 20 000$ check in the mail out of fucking nowhere today!? wtf

Turns out a surgery I got in a private clinic back in 2016 which I paid for (cause it's a private clinic) was supposed to be rembursed by the government so they say they are sorry and attached a check to the letter....holy shit

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So huh... I guess I just received a 20 000$ check in the mail out of fucking nowhere today!? wtf

Turns out a surgery I got in a private clinic back in 2016 which I paid for (cause it's a private clinic) was supposed to be rembursed by the government so they say they are sorry and attached a check to the letter....holy shit
COUSIN!

Red UFO

Oct 25, 2017

That was actually meant for me, so if you could just forward that my way that'd be just swell.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Dam, that's a lot of cash. Congrats! Side note, I've always liked and admired you.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

you have the chance to say you ate $20K in a single bite

you know what to do

Oct 27, 2017

Wait so did you pay for the surgery? Either way a sudden $20,000 is nuts.

You should put the whole thing on black.

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017

gofundme-25-i-have-a-plan-i-just-need-money-38263928.png

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA

Buy out a theater for a day for the screening of Cats (2019)

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Greetings, J. Doe.

Exciting news ! I have ten million dollars for you due to User Error in your favour However, due to unforeseen customs duties a nominal fee of $ 500 . 00 is needed to process this money.

Please, pay this fee via
[completely untraceable payment processor] as soon as possible. We can only hold this money for another two days before we are required, by Law, to dispose of it.

Thank You for your prompt response.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England

First of all, Congrats! Forgotten money is best money. I also look forward to seeing what it is going to do with your itch of having to just buy shit.

I have that same fuckin' itch

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
Huh. When was Tetris Effect PC announced? I saw it advertised on the Epic Store for pre-order. It has Rift/Vive support. I just might double-dip on that. I have it on PS4 and love it, but PSVR is pretty much solely used for PS4 VR compatible exclusives. All other VR content is consumed in my Oculus Rift. If I do buy it, it would be my first purchase on the Epic Store. All I currently have there are the free games they give away every week.

Last edited:

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Wait so did you pay for the surgery? Either way a sudden $20,000 is nuts.

You should put the whole thing on black.
Yeah I paid the clinic right away by using a financing service...So I had 23k (because of interestes) split between two loans over 5 and 6 years... So I still have 2 and 3 years to pay on those... Well... Had....Holy shit...

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017

Wow, congrats. Take care of those loans and then tuck that shit away!

Oct 26, 2017

Weed stocks weed stocks

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

tenor.gif

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017

hey man whats up i know we havent talked in a minute but

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Waypoint Evangelion podcasts are maybe a bit too much #Waypoint for me these days but I learned that the composer to Evangelion just copy + pasted a tune from From Russia with Love and thats hilarious