• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Ohhhh, I can just watch Nirvanna The Band The Show on the CBC's website. Of course. I should do that.

Oct 26, 2017
Ohhhh, I can just watch Nirvanna The Band The Show on the CBC's website. Of course. I should do that.

Wha! That's my weekend sorted. The house they shoot/produce out of is right by mine and I always see them in the neighbourhood, lol. I stopped Matt Johnson once to compliment the show and when asking how to see more episodes he pretty flatly told me to pirate them if I could (this was around the Viceland implosion). Glad they found another distributor, I think they were stuck on Crave.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
5643.png

5644.png

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Borderlands 3 unfinished huh.

Still won't be as good as Tales from the Borderlands.
To be fair nothing is as good as Tales from the Borderlands.

Wha! That's my weekend sorted. The house they shoot/produce out of is right by mine and I always see them in the neighbourhood, lol. I stopped Matt Johnson once to compliment the show and when asking how to see more episodes he pretty flatly told me to pirate them if I could (this was around the Viceland implosion). Glad they found another distributor, I think they were stuck on Crave.
I'm not too familiar with them but I keep meaning to get into their stuff. That said, was he the one that had a rant about Canadian TV executives? Seems like he has some major beef.

I still just love this clip and remember seeing it a million years ago but not knowing what it was til it resurfaced a couple years ago:

Oct 26, 2017
To be fair nothing is as good as Tales from the Borderlands.

I'm not too familiar with them but I keep meaning to get into their stuff. That said, was he the one that had a rant about Canadian TV executives? Seems like he has some major beef.

I still just love this clip and remember seeing it a million years ago but not knowing what it was til it resurfaced a couple years ago:

This one? Yeah he's been openly critical of the risk-averse Canadian TV/film landscape, specifically the funding model that he argues consistently passes over new/diverse voices in the medium in favour of the same old stock of Canadian directors. I dig his passion on it.

Anyways hope you enjoy the show if you decided to give it a watch. It's super fun.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
This one? Yeah he's been openly critical of the risk-averse Canadian TV/film landscape, specifically the funding model that he argues consistently passes over new/diverse voices in the medium in favour of the same old stock of Canadian directors. I dig his passion on it.

Anyways hope you enjoy the show if you decided to give it a watch. It's super fun.
Yep, that was it. And I'm looking forward to it, thanks!

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I think The Witcher looks decent ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm totally gonna see Cats. It looks like a nightmare but I can't resist Jennifer Hudson belting in that trailer.

Oct 25, 2017
The Witcher looks like a perfectly fine Netflix series that will get a second season and will then be forgotten.
Sure, I'll watch it

An 8th gen Intel would require a new mobo

If you are in no rush, I would ultimately suggest waiting! You are going to have to get a new motherboard when you decide to upgrade, so it is the best to wait until then so you don't buy something that could be outdated within a year!

Next year brings the new consoles so the baseline requirements for PC games is probably going to jump! Would probably be best to upgrade around this time next year!
A year is a bit long because at that point buying that new graphic card would be a waste of money.
You really think the new Ryzen CPUs are going to be outdate that quickly?

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Huh... Why is Brad's copy of The Surge 2 is watermarked to the name "hotcoffee"? lol

Edit: Ah they just said it's Jan's account

Last edited:

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A year is a bit long because at that point buying that new graphic card would be a waste of money.
You really think the new Ryzen CPUs are going to be outdate that quickly?

Ryzen, probably not! Especially since next-gen is based on the same architecture! It's a good choice, but as you suggested earlier, it seems like an expensive one atm! My mind blanked about AMD going back and supporting older motherboards so that actually be the way to go if you don't care about PCI express 4.0 and other do-dads

Huh... Why is Brad's copy of The Surge 2 is watermarked to the name "hotcoffee"? lol

you started without the use of your legs in the first game, but the sequel starts with you having your legs until a hot coffee minigame goes bad

Oct 25, 2017
Ryzen, probably not! Especially since next-gen is based on the same architecture! It's a good choice, but as you suggested earlier, it seems like an expensive one atm! My mind blanked about AMD going back and supporting older motherboards so that actually be the way to go if you don't care about PCI express 4.0 and other do-dads
Thanks, I'm probably just gonna wait until I get a good deal on a decent AM4 motherboard that doesn't require a BIOS update to work and then go for it #yolo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna repeat myself here but if they don't feature the Djin story line from the books the show deserves to die because I need to see that happen.

Sep 12, 2018
Decided to play some Uncharted Lost Legacy to test out the visuals on our new 40 inch TV and the noise of the PS4 Pro was louder than the UPF playing from my tablet.