• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Abby did not know Bananarama or "Cruel Summer" before playing this game.

giphy.gif

Looking at Wikipedia, "Cruel Summer" was a hit in 1983. That must have come back around the horn at some point because I am extremely familiar with that song and wasn't born until '88.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i remember waiting in my moms car for elementary school and mambo no 5 playing every morning

mom says it was my favorite song when i was a wee boy

Sep 12, 2018
I've heard Sheryl Crow's All I Wanna Do twice this week and both times were in the context of Giant Bomb East (Alex's drum stream on GBI and this quick look).

0uVP7go.gif

Deleted member 10234

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've been watching the tail end of DBZ lately and listening to this QL all I can think is that we need some Dabbex fusion art.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Abby did not know Bananarama or "Cruel Summer" before playing this game.

giphy.gif

Looking at Wikipedia, "Cruel Summer" was a hit in 1983. That must have come back around the horn at some point because I am extremely familiar with that song and wasn't born until '88.
It was used in Karate Kid. That's where I remember it from.

Oh my, this Let's sing QL should come with a health warning.

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
gears 5 on pooter looks and feels fantastic

my system is able to run it above 60fps at 3440x1440p ultra settings

bring on that campaign baybyyyyyy

ket

Jul 27, 2018
The bar scene with Lenny would have been better if it was all cutscene, no gameplay, and I didn't need to run for 10 minutes afterwards to get back to my horse.

I kinda disliked that RDR2 didnt (usually) have convenient teleporting horses. While it was realistic, it could also be annoying at times

Ashby

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Abby saying that Green Light is not one of Lorde's more well known songs confirms her as a new old

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you thought the Let's Sing QL would be three tone-deaf people all singing at the same time, I've got news for you: that's exactly what it is

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Bloodstained wins the "Hella ugliest game of the year" award. It's lightyears away from the functional--and beautiful--style of something like Timespinner.

there's just so much about the visuals I don't understand, like a decent amount of it is actually fine but

why are there seemingly several different art styles happening at once

why do the dialogue models look particularly shitty, starting with the very first character you talk to

why is the UI so plain looking

I need to send Waypoint an e-mail about Octo Expansion...

I was so glad that I was able to stop wearing that mask last night

it makes every conversation awkward as hell but it had extra stats, so

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I wish OT titles could be audio files so we could have Dan's "hush hush darling" on all threads until the end of days.