• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
Holy fuck this Let's Sing Quick Look is one of the best things I've ever seen. One song in and I'm crying laughing, whoever came up with this idea is an absolute genius.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
It is well known that all Dominics love speed.

latest

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I've been watching a streamer trying to take a group through a raid boss in FF14 for the last 30min or so instead of actually going out to get food to eat lol...oh oh

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Actually reading the lyrics to AllI want do for the first time really highlights how fucking terrible they are hahaha

And wow Mambo #5 brings me back to my high school years

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Judgment girlfriend thing spoiler...

It's really fucking creepy that the very first possible girlfriend in the game is that super young girl who just arrived in the big city from the country who, you that rough and though 40 something dude, saved from almost getting sold as a sex slave by music producers...like what the fuck... Also she's like half your size...

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gears 5 is going to bomb (relatively). It looks so stale.

Like, holy shit, give the developers more time on it. Why is it coming so soon after 4?

The franchise is in such need of a reinvention. And, yet, here we are with more of the same.

Last edited:

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
The GEAR5 tutorial thing you go through is the most grating thing in the world. (I couldn't play online for some reason.) A bunch of sociopathic meatheads masquerading as bros so they have an excuse to murder things together, as you're forced to do the most basic, mundane actions with 30 seconds cooldown in between 'em.

From what little gameplay I got, it just makes me want to play Space Marine. GEAR5 makes feels very clunky, and the active reload system is irritating as hell; I actually forgot that was Gear's thing until now...

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Judgment girlfriend thing spoiler...

It's really fucking creepy that the very first possible girlfriend in the game is that super young girl who just arrived in the big city from the country who, you that rough and though 40 something dude, saved from almost getting sold as a sex slave by music producers...like what the fuck... Also she's like half your size...
I'm no ageist but a 35 yr old dating a 19 yr old is fucking weird in the context of the game.

I had no idea she'd be a girlfriend option, it's somewhat off putting.