• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
My new youtube hole is watching coastal foraging catch and cooks and it's one of the more pleasant youtube holes I fell into.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Fuck that. We still have Kris Kristofferson, and he remains one of our greatest treasures as a people.

The man wrote "Me and Bobby McGee" for God's sake.
Yeah but I don't need to walk into a theatre and hear the sound of two 70's ashtrays grinding against each other for just over two hours.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ALRIGHT MISTER TECHNICAL

YY16ScY.png
R4smsad.png

Best Buy order price match extravaganza complete

Got Judgment for $35 with juicy free two day shipping

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
My new youtube hole is watching coastal foraging catch and cooks and it's one of the more pleasant youtube holes I fell into.
Make sure you dig through the last 5 years worth of their tweets to see if they ever interacted in a polite manner with a terrible person so that you can cancel them and say they always sucked.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I don't like how I've fallen so hard for Ben & Jerrys. Just one goddamn sale on non-dairy B&J when I'm getting a tooth removed and now I can't help myself but buy it every time I'm at the grocery store. Goddammit.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Wow even the loading screen is exactly the same. I'm shocked at how similar it looks. Like 2012 again.

Edit: Oh, Dan said the same thing.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno, the foraging community seems pretty chill.

They're not gamers.
Just wait until you find out one of them went on a 20+ tweet rant about how vaccines were created by lizard people to limit the capabilities of human evolution.
I don't like how I've fallen so hard for Ben & Jerrys. Just one goddamn sale on non-dairy B&J when I'm getting a tooth removed and now I can't help myself but buy it every time I'm at the grocery store. Goddammit.
I went and got some Cherry Garcia a couple of days ago because of you.

It was really good.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
I understand the need to leave T2 in the dust, but in the dust of the rest of the movies, ehh.

T2 isn't great, but it's not Salvations/Genesys bad.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Actual BL3 changes I've noted so far: They moved the reticle to below the middle of the screen like a Halo game. Suggests more verticality in the firefights I guess? Also unless it was just these particular enemies they added regular female enemies and stopped using the word "midget".

I went and got some Cherry Garcia a couple of days ago because of you.

It was really good.

It's so fucking good, oh my god.

Good to know I'm a #sinfluencer.

bill crystals

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol who are you people. Never have I been more suspicious of someone being a "Russian bot" or something than when they give the top two Terminator spots to anything other than 1 and 2.

KingKong

Oct 27, 2017
its so great that twitter updated their desktop site and kept the mobile feature of randomly switching you back to 'top tweets (geez, don't be so obvious about retention)

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still have old desktop Twitter IDK why

Don't know what the new one looks like and I hope I never have to find out

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
its so great that twitter updated their desktop site and kept the mobile feature of randomly switching you back to 'top tweets (geez, don't be so obvious about retention)
I woke up to five notifications, so my first thought was "oh Christ what did I say last night" but none of them were anyone interacting with me at all. Hell, two of them were just Jintor having mildly popular posts! Stupid twitter.

Oct 25, 2017
That Borderlands 3 QL makes Borderlands 3 look exactly like I thought it would look.
Ahhh now to sit back and enjoy the intelligent discussion in the Youtube comments

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
True then, still true now

4So2rzd.jpg

After BL2 Everyone had loads of ideas and hopes for what a next gen Borderlands could be. There are so many obvious evolutions that could keep the borderlands-ness but help it step up. Armour, some kind of online social hub, obvious stuff.

But yeah/ 3 Just seems like 2 with prettier graphics.

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't care how Twitter looks if it would just fucking stop with the "We changed you back to "coolest tweets first" and you can't do anything about that, fuck you" shit

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
Borderlands 3 looks exactly like how I remembered the god awful Borderlands 2 looking that I won from Dan, answering Terminator trivia while he worked at Game Informer.

Out of all my years gaming, Borderlands 2 is the absolute worst experience I've had with games because the friend I played it with was insufferable during it.

Speaking of Wolfenstein, people know it's an expansion and not 3 right? This is exactly how Machine Games handled The Old Blood.

Oct 27, 2017
After BL2 Everyone had loads of ideas and hopes for what a next gen Borderlands could be. There are so many obvious evolutions that could keep the borderlands-ness but help it step up. Armour, some kind of online social hub, obvious stuff.

But yeah/ 3 Just seems like 2 with prettier graphics.

After years of games going deep into the live service trend with all the annoying shit that comes with it, having BL3 be a traditional coop experience is so far ahead of the curve that it's returned to where it started.

And tbh, the people that want a new BL are probably happier for it. My partner is a big BL fan and is stoked for BL3.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
Borderlands 3 looks exactly like how I remembered the god awful Borderlands 2 looking that I won from Dan, answering Terminator trivia while he worked at Game Informer.

Out of all my years gaming, Borderlands 2 is the absolute worst experience I've had with games because the friend I played it with was insufferable during it.

Speaking of Wolfenstein, people know it's an expansion and not 3 right? This is exactly how Machine Games handled The Old Blood.
It's an expansion? :O

Either I suck at paying attention or Bethesda needs to work on their marketing. I definitely got the impression this was a whole new game.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Any of you fuckers gonna play Youngblood with me? Hopefully Bethesda.Net can play with Steam people.

It likely started as that but this is bigger and more expensive than TOB was. Also co-op is a bigger step to change the game than what TOB did as enjoyable as that was.

Edit: yeah spinoff is probably more accurate. I'm sure it'll end on some note setting up Wolf 3 anyway.

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
Yeah it's a $30 stand alone release like The Old Blood or Dishonored 2 DOTO. I just called it that because it reminds me of those classic stand alone expansions.

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll play Borderlands 2 VR instead of BL3. The unfinished sure isn't doing the game any favors, but it does feel a lot like that early-game stuff where none of the weapons you find are interesting.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Hey everyone I missed you guys! Took a break from era, busy with work and got a rift s and spent so much time jacked off in last week.
Thanks for everyone who reached out, I am doing good!

Rift S is super great, so happy with it, The visual quality is incredible. it can't even compare to the PSVR. and the touch controllers are so good. and I am shocked how great the inside out tracking works. feels as good as the vive did to me. I highly recommend it!

Things I have played:
I finished Heaven's Vault: I truly loved this game, the figuring out the language stuff felt really great. It's beautiful and a really great story.
I played through 2/3 of the investigations in Night Call on Xbox game pass PC. Man I love this game. Top notch writing all the characters are super well written. One of my favourite games I have played this year. The soundtrack is so good!

Played through Superhot VR - and man what a trip. So god damn good. I smashed my TV twice. I was scared I broke it luckily I didn't. Pushed my mount so it is right up against my wall now when playing VR and face the opposite direction LOL
Defector on the rift is such a cool game. Not a game I would have expected from twisted pixel. I had a blast playing it. some of the coolest physics in a VR game I have seen.
Played through GNOG and I played it on PSVR but on the rift with such accurate tracking it was so much more enjoyable.

Job simulator is still great, and with not having to use garbage PS play controllers so much better!

Google Earth VR is trippy! walking around my block in VR is wild.