• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow... Mary Kish just went live to play Evil Within 2 and learned live about iNcontroL passing... Not cool

newmoneytrash

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
EACAv6RU4AASqLh
what is this

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Two high school students, Kanae Otowa and Sōsuke Kagura, live in a rural town that is attempting to reinvigorate their town with music. Otowa and Kagura notice one day that abnormal versions of Beethoven and Mozarthave appeared, known as "ClassicaLoids". The two ClassicaLoids play music they refer to as "Musik", which Otowa and Kagura soon discover is a power that causes stars to fall and giant robots to appear, turning every day henceforth bewildered. Subsequently, ClassicaLoid versions of Chopin, Bach, Schubert and other renowned composers also start to appear. The power that the ClassicaLoids hold and their origin remains a mystery that is yet to be discovered.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Replaying Wolfenstein II in prep for Youngblood and I somehow previously missed the collectibles that suggested Caroline was queer. Boy they really just stacked that cast with characters Nazis would hate, huh? I love it.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like becoming a 2D sidescroller is the antithesis of what you could achieve as an N64-inspired platformer.

Weird choice.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Had a quick back and forth with Clint from LGR on twitter about Trance music and I'm just gonna leave this here... This is basically the only song of that genre that I know but I have so many memories from one specific summer in my teenage years where I listened to it non stop