• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
hahaha that saber is great!

also this sinkhole opened up here in the city today.
I had literally driven over that spot about 2 hours before 😳
o0e4f2uzmr731.jpg

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
So...I'm glad I went to see Courtney Barnett. Also saw Quinn Christopherson and he was equally amazing. The worst part was I probably fucked up my left ear.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching Mary Kish starting a new game of Bloodstained and I wish I could wipe my memory and explore the map again... Man, Metroidvanias are like a weird drugs

Edit: And for anyone wondering.... I think this is my best performance ever!

RIsS3BR.png

Last edited:

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
I'm watching Mary Kish starting a new game of Bloodstained and I wish I could wipe my memory and explore the map again... Man, Metroidvanias are like a weird drugs

Edit: And for anyone wondering.... I think this is my best performance ever!

RIsS3BR.png
:(
WHY YOU GOTTA SINGLE ME OUT LIKE THAT!

Started playing Heaven's Vault and wow it really seems special. super digging it.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I decided to finally boot that retro Bloodstained game now that I'm mostly done with the big one and ugh... I get that it's an "old" game so it makes it more difficult on the technical side but the fact it can't do proper fullscreen without screwing up all the resolution is really annoying... Almost makes me want to buy it on the Switch

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
I've played Warframe a total of 3 minutes way back when but it's pretty cool that even though I haven't played it in a long ass while, I could still tell it's Warframe.
I decided to finally boot that retro Bloodstained game now that I'm mostly done with the big one and ugh... I get that it's an "old" game so it makes it more difficult on the technical side but the fact it can't do proper fullscreen without screwing up all the resolution is really annoying... Almost makes me want to buy it on the Switch
Curse of the moon is a real good one of those. I got my Bloodstained: Ritual of the Moon copy still sealed. Close to beating A Plague Tale and then will start on it, really looking forward to it.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Turns out Mary Kish is very.... "screamy" when playing games on Twitch... And that's not even a scary game

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Time moves fast. It feels like just yesterday that Ben joined GB, but there's a Murder Island vid from 2017 with him in it.

2945032-abbyben2.jpg

Ahh time!

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Also kudos to DM and the community, we made it to 15 of these community threads.

What an awesome accomplishment for a very well tuned fanbase.

Anyways I've been playing Mario Maker 2 and Judgment. Maybe a #blitzpression is coming soon?

Maybe.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
I'm still waiting on Mario Maker 2 to arrive, ordered my copy from the UK because it comes with a bunch of goodies(particularly that official Nintendo MM2 stylus). The only thing I like about buying games here at home is that nobody cares about release dates so as soon as a game arrives they start selling'em.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I'm still waiting on Mario Maker 2 to arrive, ordered my copy from the UK because it comes with a bunch of goodies(particularly that official Nintendo MM2 stylus). The only thing I like about buying games here at home is that nobody cares about release dates so as soon as a game arrives they start selling'em.
I guess the studios don't care enough to try to crack down on that. I still fondly remember you relaying to us that Wolfenstein 2 really went for it.

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
Great OT as always Death Metalist , thanks for all your hard work!

I've really been enjoying MM2 so far. I didn't play the first one much but I wanted to get more into it this time so I'm playing a bunch of levels. Beat all of Dan's and Jeff's today. Going to try to play ones you all posted in the last thread soon!

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
People seem to like that Wargroove game after they patched it, but that's not quite what you're looking for. It's more like Advance Wars.

There is another "North" game, though:

yea i saw that one. looked interesting. But i just need my bedside RTS fix. I need to be able to fall asleep in bed while I build a completely unnecessary colony of soldiers.