• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
For people who finished Judgment.... Roughly how far am I in the story if I'm currently...

Playing an hostess who's basically MJ from the new Spider-Man movies?

Han Seoul-Oh

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Q4OFAia.gif\

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
the only good thing to come out of online passes is that Shale in dragon age was originally cut content but when they had to do their mandated pack-in "online pass" dlc they just made Shale

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I just ate 4 zesty pickles and my tongue feels very tangy.

the only good thing to come out of online passes is that Shale in dragon age was originally cut content but when they had to do their mandated pack-in "online pass" dlc they just made Shale
And then they fucked it up and made Javik an extra $10 anyway. What a scam.

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tbf Jeff has been openly critical of the supposed "objective" approach that Gamespot took to reviewing games. Like how he gave Super Mario Sunshine 80 and Majora's Mask 83 despite not liking those games at all.
Yeah you right, he definitely has. I don't hold it against him or anything, but I just hope he actually meant it when he gave pro skater 3 a 10

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
late night horrible realization that when fe th merch goes full swing they won't make nendoroids of the characters I want

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Then I'll do the Canadian one!

(I won't. We don't have enough slang I can even come up with. Nobody says "hoser".)

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
How long will Jeff do this parenting thing? Did he forgot that we're all his kids as well? Business Dave is a good stepdad though!

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I might try and draft something and post it here to see what North Americans make of it...ironically I don't know what phrases aren't used there :)