• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
Hella
5828.png

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
gamers rejoice around the world upon learning they are now allowed to buy a cosmetic that was previously locked behind loot boxes

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
These fucking simpletons on UPF not appreciating how great The Fiend is. Dave should've included a slide of Firefly Funhouse Bray.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going on a "lie around on a beach for a week with your family and be super bored" vacation starting Sunday so I'm currently looking for some books to buy.
I usually don't mind reading books in English but for anything longer than 200 pages I vastly prefer German. But the pricing on Amazon is just so stupid.
The English version of a book costs 1,99 meanwhile the German one costs 9,99. What the hell urgh.
Anyway if anybody can recommend me some recent Sci-Fi esque books that aren't 1.000 pages long and part of a 6 book series

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
one time i rented hexen 64 and it was so dark on my tv that i literally could not see a single fucking thing and it was unplayable

partly because i was a dumb child who didnt know how to crank the brightness

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I just called a doctor's office to ask them to send me the results of a test I did years ago... The dude replied:

"Ok, no problem, we'll send them to you via email on Monday... If you still haven't received the email on Tuesday, please call us on Wednesday"....huh...what?

Edit: Oh shit, the twist!

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hey y'all my car broke down so I'm on the side of the road for about an hour, what's the best GB content from this week that I should watch. Or just what was better, UPF or vinnyvania

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Got one of those Apple Credit Cards.
It's going to make buying shit even easier, isn't it?