• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 27, 2017
can't say i'm terribly excited about death stranding. the notion of playing a game on a base ps4 in 2019 sounds like the most unappealing thing to me right now and there's zero chance i'm going to buy a pro at this point. hoping for a pc release next year.

Oct 27, 2017
can't say i'm terribly excited about death stranding. the notion of playing a game on a base ps4 in 2019 sounds like the most unappealing thing to me right now and there's zero chance i'm going to buy a pro at this point. hoping for a pc release next year.

I doubt it'll come to PC give it uses first party Sony tech. I'm on a base console too but I don't want to miss out on the chatter so I'll get it this year... but if you're willing to wait for performance, at this stage I'd wait for the PS5 next year

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I'm somewhat glad I'm not invested in Death Stranding one way or the other, people seem ready to kill each other over it already after a 15 minute video of a man pissing and falling off a cliff.

Oct 25, 2017
Norman Reedus getting fucked on krills and delivering mail is still a far better premise.

Instead we just got more of kojima on his weird pregnancy and blondes fetish

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
it would be very funny if Dan hated DS and Abby loved it

Brad voice: "you really embody Sam in a way you usually don't with video game characters"

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I think it's hilarious, people will definitely struggle to accept what this game is for years to come lol
On the contrary, people said the same thing about his last game, and MGSV's trailers and lead-up suggested something batshit fucking crazy and spawned a million wild theories...then the game was just a third person open-world stealth action game with stilted dialogue and Kojima's oddities dashed on here and there. Until the broken second part, it was fairly straightforward.

Chances are Death Stranding is just going to be a third-person "get past the bad guys and watch this twenty minute cutscene" video game again, albeit one freed from the shackles of that universe's mythos (and with luck, a lot of walking/climbing around in silence).

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to Project BEAST 2 with Dan driving since everyone else already knows how to get to the moon.

Oct 25, 2017
omg jeff gerstmann home game
tumblr_mzl1erA4101qeuiqyo1_250.gif

edit: He's live!

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Is it really big news that Sony bought Insomniac? They basically only made games for the Playstation to begin with.

It's big news since I think they have said they wanted to remain independent before, but aside from that I'm not too shocked. Sure they did Sunset Overdrive but I'll always remember them for their Sony games. Up there with Sucker Punch and Naughty Dog for iconic Sony game developers I think.

I'm somewhat glad I'm not invested in Death Stranding one way or the other, people seem ready to kill each other over it already after a 15 minute video of a man pissing and falling off a cliff.

Yeah I'm with ya, even if I side a bit more on the interested side of it.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Playing games as fast as possible for review sounds like a nightmare. I don't know how reviewers can process anything from the game when they play like that.

Props to those that can do it and do it well, but it's just another reason why I couldn't have done it.

i have to say it was a lot easier when i didn't have to juggle a social life and work at the same time. man you have so much free time in uni

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
I bet MS tried to buy Insomniac and Sony gave em a better offer

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Death Stranding, regardless of what that game really is (a delivery sim), will end up being the absolute biggest game of the year. People are going to eat that shit up regardless of whether or not they like it.

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
Death Stranding, regardless of what that game really is (a delivery sim), will end up being the absolute biggest game of the year. People are going to eat that shit up regardless of whether or not they like it.
will it be the bioshock infinite, where all the press love it then like 3+ months later we start getting takes about it.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Death Stranding is probably when Dan realities he likes Metal Gear Solid more then he liked Kojima

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I guess even though his father did it for years and years (or maybe because of that), Dan wouldn't consider mail delivery "cool guy stuff".
Just like Stardew Valley made Dan want to become a farmer like his forefathers, so shall Death Stranding make him long for the simple life of his mail delivering ancestors