• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Edit: I honestly would probably call Mulholland Drive my favorite movie of all time. No joke.

Did they already miss Vinny getting an extra 4 Banana's when Abby gets one?

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I think Lynch is mostly bullshit, and most meaning derived from his films is bullshit, but the dude has immense talent of capturing feeling in film.

The guy literally had one of those master class things and his entire way of making a movie is write random ideas and dreams on notecards and wait until he has 20 and then you magically have a movie. But mother fucker can direct and make some intense shit.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
so after watching some of the banana nonsense, I spent the evening frantically cleaning my apartment more cause someone was coming to see it, only for them to get stuck in traffic and have to reschedule to tomorrow

now I feel like I got tricked into just accidentally making it so I didn't waste a ton of time after work for once, which... is fine, I guess, but now my brain's died from the sudden lack of needing to impress a potential roommate + all that rushing around, so that wasn't too much of a gain

gazoinks

Jul 9, 2019
I feel like BMB won't be as funny as SMS because it doesn't have the perfect calibration of good platforming and complete bullshit that Sunshine does, but I enjoy the wildly chaotic energy it brings to the table.

bomma man

Oct 25, 2017
Collectathon platformers: an archaic relic or the blueprint for the modern AAA open world? In this essay I will

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
tumblr_mejqf1mh721r7tru5o1_500.gif

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
Is Burgle My Bananas going to be another feature like This is the Run: Altered Beast where Dan really should have played the game before designing the whole feature around it?

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
hey Karspankey I shot a flyer in apex and it dropped your deathbox and it gave me a gold re-45 and I won the match with it so thanks even though the names of flyer boxes are randomized so you didn't actually do anything lol

Oct 28, 2017
The video player is so glitchy. Dozens of times now I've tried to resume a video from where it left off only for it to get stuck loading for seemingly forever then act as if the video finished playing and start it over from the beginning and lose wherever it was at last time. Very annoying for series like VinnyVania where nothing much happens in those two hours and I have to take a wild guess where I left off.

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
yeah, both this and SMS were kinda preconcieved with the notion that they have to suffer for the shines while also being able to interact with the game outside the game.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
God why is it impossible to find a clip of that time where dan setup a kirkhope vs David wise song competition.

Oct 27, 2017
Edit: I honestly would probably call Mulholland Drive my favorite movie of all time. No joke.

It's a great movie mate, no reason to qualify it. It's easily a contender for greatest film ever made. It certainly has the most horrific moment in all of film (alleyway).

Other good pictures: Sonatine, Solaris, Stalker, Last Year at Marienbad, Throne of Blood, 2001 (incomplete list)