Giant Bomb |OT 15| I'm mad at god. I curse him. I denounce him and all he has created.....and then I saw Shenmue 3.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Pro Tip... If you have one of the biggest thunderstorm of the year... Don't go outside without a jacker or an umbrella.....

Fuck, I feel like complete shit this morning

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I started the free Messenger DLC last night... Turns out I didn't have a save after killing the last boss apparently so I had to re-kill it...

Then the first new level is an auto-scroller which is very meh... At least I'm on the second level now which is more of an actual Messenger level

Window

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe I'm saying this but Dan has maybe the best taste in Star Wars and Abby the worst. It's usually the opposite.

Patapuf

Oct 26, 2017
I kind of don't get the visceral dislike of Jarjar?

I don't think he's a good character but he also didn't stick out as offensibly terrible to me. It's not he brought down the rest of the movie. He's just eh.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
he peed on all the buildings in his town he has a special fondness for it.
Some might even say that he marked his territory

Jar Jar is good.

Star Wars fans are bad.

Jar Jar was bad but fans are still terrible.

The actor really did the best he could with the meterial given to him and in no way did he deserve any of the bullshit he got for it but that character was still really bad

Window

Oct 27, 2017

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
So two things:

1-YES Vinny, please bring back Vinnyvania for Bloodstained! The game is not only really good but there's a lot of weird/creepy (as in, the bad kind of Internet creepy) moments in that game that would be super funny to see Vinny react to.

2-I really wish Mike would start a series on the site for onboarding people to Warframe

Oct 27, 2017
gonna see if my partner wants to watch evangelion...... if not i'll just watch it myself. i can't miss out on this discourse.

ket

Jul 27, 2018
So two things:

1-YES Vinny, please bring back Vinnyvania for Bloodstained! The game is not only really good but there's a lot of weird/creepy (as in, the bad kind of Internet creepy) moments in that game that would be super funny to see Vinny react to.

2-I really wish Mike would start a series on the site for onboarding people to Warframe
i though vinny said he doesnt like symphony of the night-style castlevania?