• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Wow they cancelled the last episode of Mass Alex 2 to give themselves extra time to record the Shenmue 2 ER

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Might try the Burger King tacos 🌮 today because I hate myself.
tenor.gif

HomespunFur

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know I'm late but I was catching up on UPF but how can you not see the difference between 3d world and nsmb just by looking at them? they look completely different.
good upf but I didn't understand that.
and sad crime crew is almost over, all the weird bugs were hilarious

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know I'm late but I was catching up on UPF but how can you not see the difference between 3d world and nsmb just by looking at them? they look completely different.
good upf but I didn't understand that.
and sad crime crew is almost over, all the weird bugs were hilarious
They both look like digitized puke, so I understand the confusion.
SM3DW_02-625x352.jpg

new-super-bario-bros-u-deluxe-1-640x640.jpg

HomespunFur

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well maybe its just me then but they dont look similar at all
I mean except that they are both mario platformers I guess.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I guess they couldn't have known those heists would be so disappointing?

Crime crew was great, some really funny moments. I just wish they had better stuff to do

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
They both look like digitized puke, so I understand the confusion.
SM3DW_02-625x352.jpg

new-super-bario-bros-u-deluxe-1-640x640.jpg
3D World definitely has a similar sterile look like the NSMB series.

It's also the worst 3D Mario
It's comically indistinguishable from NSMB
what in the hell, get all y'allses eyes checked

the 3d world aesthetic is great, it's actually using polygons for everything

nsmb has garish looking prerendered art everywhere and feels like you're in some cardboard cutout world, but not in the charming kirby crafty way

and 3d world mario doesn't say stupid shit like oh yeah is mario time upon completing a level

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Finally back home after a long weekend in Chicago, which continues to be a fantastic city. Wish my city had Korean restaurant that was also inside an amazing Korean market and also served softball-sized pork buns for next to nothing.

Anyway...cannot believe that Crime Crew is effectively over already. Such a good series that isn't nearly long enough. I already want more crime crew.

Deleted member 10234

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I guess they couldn't have known those heists would be so disappointing?

Crime crew was great, some really funny moments. I just wish they had better stuff to do
I heard people praise the heists on a (non-GB) podcast and then I watch this series and it's just super basic GTA missions with them shooting a bunch of dudes. I've kept waiting for them to get to the cool stuff but apparently that's it...

But yeah, the Crime Crew is great despite that.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
is Crime Crew really already almost over? They did like what, 3 heists? And they'd been talking about it for like 2 years or something, lol.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At least it opens the space up for a new project, like Shenmue II ER, VinnyStainia: Ritual of the Moon, This Is The Run: Metal Slug, This Is The Run: Super C, This Is The Run: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (arcade with just Dan and Vinny or all 4 of them or NES version with just Dan and Vinny), I'm With the Band (where they forgotten rhythm games like Punch the Monkey: Game Edition or Rock of the Dead), or a competitive CivRev game, since I don't think Dan would sit through an actual game of Civ.

Anything but more Sea Beasts.

Sep 12, 2018
Attempted a clear check like 5 times on my current Mario Maker already before noticing something off and quitting to tweak it. Is this game really starting to sink its claws into me?

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The crime crew tech should be repurposed for recording a raid in the division 2 or something.

crime crew itself was mostly residentsleeper

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Love to wake up with a full blown cold, one of my eye glued shut, my face full of blood because of a nosebleed and my breathing sounding like an old wheezing toy...

ama

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
3DW levels show a depth to the 2D, NSMB levels show in flat 2D. I don't know how people would confuse it