• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
playing uncharted 5

AFNUMXOl.jpg

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
arrival is so weird, like you go in without your crew, then when you are taken prisoner and slept for like a day or something your crew still haven't tried to get to you.

It feels like they didn't want to pay the VAs for your buddies or something.

or have them suffer from the results of your action.

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
wait, did Alex really
reload and save Tali
y/n?
no
he is considering using a save editor to bring her back. or he will have to play through the last mission and arrival again if he wants to save her without a save editor.

he is leaning to bringing her back but wont say for sure and there will be a bit of break before me3 to consider it.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
no
he is considering using a save editor to bring her back. or he will have to play through the last mission and arrival again if he wants to save her without a save editor.

he is leaning to bringing her back but wont say for sure and there will be a bit of break before me3 to consider it.
hmmmmmm
I know I said he should live with his choices but he should if he wants to

Oct 27, 2017
NY
with how bioware treated how much your choices matter in the end, i say let him do his cheat resurrection

better to not miss out on content, especially with the citadel expansion being one of the best parts about 3

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else been having issues with the GB video player on Chrome? Both this week and last week watching the Bombcast the video player has crashed three times on me. Getting the "Aw Snap Something Broke" Chrome error out of nowhere. Might just need to watch on Firefox or something if this keeps up.
It has a (rather significant) memory leak on Firefox as well. I'd guess it's the same issue for Chrome.

It never used to happen so something changed on their end, I think.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dumb idea.

To bring Talli back should require sacrificing another squad mate.

Blood for blood.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
if we're drawing straws bye jacob

can't believe they managed to write someone more boring than kaiden

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kaiden made it to ME3 for me somehow

Then he randomly tries to hit on you since I guess he caught a case of the gays between ME2 and 3.

Dude wasn't the most memorable character so maybe it could have been mentioned earlier. I just remember him laying it on and the BioWare WANNA FUCK option popping up reeeeal quick when he popped back in 3.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
one last dungeon left in persona q2 hard mode, but i think i'll spend the next few days trying to get TO THE MUN

i hope they re-show project beast over the weekend

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
If we're talking which ME squadies to kill then I'm getting rid of basically all of the human characters.

All of the non-humans are so much more interesting.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really happy Dan is getting into RTS'es more. I hope he tries out Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition when it comes out and persuades Alex to play.

Also, I understand those who think that Alex should live with the consequences of Mass Effect 2, but
I also understand bringing Tali back.

You are literally going to play a worse version of Mass Effect 3 without a main cast member. Especially with the Citadel DLC.

The series is not going to be better just because Tali isn't in it, trust me. It'd be like watching an Avengers movie and one superhero is replaced by another character with zero emotional connection to the group.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really happy Dan is getting into RTS'es more. I hope he tries out Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition when it comes out and persuades Alex to play.

Also, I understand those who think that Alex should live with the consequences of Mass Effect 2, but
I also understand bringing Tali back.

You are literally going to play a worse version of Mass Effect 3 without a main cast member. Especially with the Citadel DLC.

The series is not going to be better just because Tali isn't in it, trust me. It'd be like watching an Avengers movie and one superhero is replaced by another character with zero emotional connection to the group.

That's a really excellent way of putting it, but you've sent my brain to such a weird place as a result.

Just, like, Endgame but some random dude that sorta looks like the Hulk, that nobody's met before, is there instead.