• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England

---

Thread Title Reference

---

BOMBING INFO:
  • Giant Bomb Homepage - If somehow you found this thread before you found Giant Bomb, you really should go here instead. Otherwise none of this will make a lick of sense.
  • Live Show Page - The official page for all live content, chat, polls, and the amazing hype meter
  • Managed Livestream Page - If you missed the show live, here's the link to watch the latest livestream before the archive goes up on the site. Only works for GBwest streams, and only for a limited amount of time.
  • Premium Membership - Become a Premium member today!

Free Video Series:
  • Quick Look - The guys jump into a new release and give it a whirl for about 40 minutes or so. Unedited, no bullshit - your Giant Bomb meat 'n' potatoes.
  • Unfinished - Basically Quick Looks of unreleased games. It can be games in Early Access, or other forms of pre-release builds of games.
  • Ranking of Fighters - Jeff, Ben and Jason play different fighting games and rank them in a VERY SCIENTIFIC WAY. Right now Rival Schools is the best fighting game of all time.
  • The Old Games Show - The old games are the best games.
  • Giant Bomb Mailbag - The crew opens mailbags from the community. Don't just send them your trash, put some effort into it!
  • Kerbal: Project B.E.A.S.T - Vinny is going to land a Kerbal on the mun, even if that Kerbal has to climb a tower of corpses to do so.
  • Best of Giant Bomb - TurboMan/xpantherx brings his fantastic "Best Of" Giant Bomb videos to the site that inspires them.
  • Game Tapes Raw - A massive archival project to save old video game press footage in high quality format. A free addendum to the premium Game Tapes series.
  • Betting the FarmVille - How low will these interns stoop to best each other at The World's Most Popular Facebook Game?
  • Bombin' the AM - Alex and Patrick discuss recent news and talking points in this pretty fucking cool morning show. Available in video and audio form.
  • Extra Life - The duders play video games and raise money, FOR THE KIDS!
  • Events - Are you into events? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!
  • Worth Playing - Patrick tastes some under-the-radar games you probably aren't aware of. Browser games, free downloads, alphas, betas, demos and more get tried out here.
  • VRodeo - The Giant Bomb team punches deck and enters the gridspace to bring you the finest virtual reality round-ups this side of the Pecos, pardner.
  • Endurance Run - WHEN'S THE NEXT ENDURANCE RUN?
  • Matthew Rorie Streams WoW - Not an official Giant Bomb series, Rorie has been streaming a World of Warcraft retrospective on his YouTube channel.
  • Spelunkin' With Scoops - It's just Patrick and a simple cave, who will come out the victor?
  • Midweek Multiplayer Madness - GIANT BOMB VS THE WORLD PT.2!!
  • Big Live Live Show Live 2011 -WHAT
  • Big Live Live Show Live 2012 - THE
  • Big Live Live Show Live 2015 - HELL

Premium Video Series:
  • Unprofessional Friday - Premium member exclusive show. Just 2 hours of whatever nonsense the crew feel like showing off. Giant Bomb at its most chaotic.
  • Demo Derby - The past and the present collide as Giant Bomb digs into the dark world of old demo discs.
  • Metal Gear Scanlon - Drew is on a mission to play through all numbered MGS games as he has never played them before. Local MGS nut Dan Ryckert tries to help/troll Drew throughout the playthrough.
  • VinnyVania - Vinny is playing through every console 2D Castlevania game, and maybe some more?
  • Breaking Brad - Brad plays particularly difficult games and challenges in games. Will he conquer it, or will it break him?
  • GBE Playdate - Vinny, Alex, Dan and Abby play 2-ish hours of a game, either as a one-off thing or as a series for one particular game.
  • Mario Party Party - The Gang play 50 fucking turns of every single numbered Mario Party game. NOBODY WINS.
  • Spookin' With Scoops - Patrick gets to grips with any and all horror games he can get his hands on - from understated psychological thrillers to brutal, gruesome nightmare-inducers - in this late-night live stream. Expect beers and panic.
  • Jar Time - Jeff answers questions from the community into a microphone.
  • Unplugged - The gang plays various DnD games, and Avalon.
  • Game Tapes - The GB Prime team watch old footage and comment over it. Sort of like E3, but all historical like.
  • This is the Run - Dan & Vinny either challenge each other or save each other in a once a try in an episode at a game from beginning to end.
  • Murder Island - The gang get together to do some murdering on an Island. NOBODY IS SAFE.
  • Blue Bombin - Alex kicks off his mega-journey to destroy Dr. Wily but will things get put on... ice before he even gets started?
  • Bring Your B-Game - We've all played those hidden gems...or straight trash. The BEAST crew will bring one game only to put it on the spotlight in an episode.
  • Steal My Sunshine - Do you love gambling and Mario Sunshine? or at least one of those two? Then boy, do we have a series for you!
  • Beast in the East: Yakuza 0 - Join Dan, Alex, Vinny & much later, ABBY! as they dive deep into the world of Yakuza. NANI?
  • The Exquisite Corps - Our team has to pass their save files to one another as each of them attempt to successively complete their mission.
  • Kingdom Heartache - Join Ben Pack and TKTKTKTK as they engage in a simple and clean playthrough of Kingdom Hearts.
  • Whiskey Media: Happy Hour - Before UPF we had Happy Hour.
  • Thursday Night Throwdown - GIANT BOMB VERSUS THE WORLD!
  • Random PC Game - Vinny + Dave + a random PC game = what more do you want?
  • Load Our Last Save - Boot up a game with an old save and you'll be surprised by what you find.
  • Flight Club - What's better than flying simulator aeroplanes?
  • 30 Day Trial: World of Warcraft - Dan's never played an MMO. About time he does?
  • Alt+F1 Track Walk - The former hosts of Giant Bomb's premier F1 podcast deliver lowdowns and throwdowns on this site on various COURSES
  • Giant Bomb Holiday Nostalgiafest - Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.
  • GOTY: Behind the Scenes - Video editing, these things take TIME.
  • Members Only SNES Party - All day SNES stream!
  • BLLSL3: Snider's Snakepit - If you want a look at livestream madness then look no further.
  • The Olympic Games Olympiad - The duders get together to play A LOT OF OLYMPIC GAMES!
  • Dave Fortress - Dave puts pick to earth and kicks off his descent into the dank, dark mines of Dwarf Fortress.
  • The Daily Dota - Who needs The International when you've got pro action as hot as this?
  • Bradley May Cry - DANTE, U SO CRAZY!
  • Big Live Live Show Live 2015 - You're in the Lang Zone now.
  • Backflips 'n BioForge - Join in on the adventures of space fluteman and his shenanigans!
  • Mass Alex - Alex makes his hero to journey through Mass Effect.
  • Get in the Ring - What the hell is going on in the world of wrestling these days? Alex and Dan are here to chat about it and play wrestling games.
  • Thirteen Deadly Sims - "One by one, each will die. This will be fun, I cannot lie." - Abby Russell as she plans for murder.
  • Who's The Big Boss? - After decades of avoiding his sacred duty, Dan finally begins Operation Intrude N313.
  • Gotta God Hand! - Ben & Jason charge their God Hand to beat up some meat!

Free Podcasts:
  • The Giant Bombcast - Up every Tuesday. Video game news and new releases mixed in with some wild off topic conversations.
  • Giant Bombcast Aftermath! - Ben Pack and Jeff Gerstmann unite after the Giant Bombcast to further expound on the day's events and take your calls and questions, live!
  • The Giant Beastcast - Giant Bomb's second flagship podcast, with Vinny, Alex, Dan, Abby, Austin as regulars and JEFF SPEKTAKULAR in the rotating fifth chair.
  • All Systems Goku - An ANIME podcast where Jeff and Dan talk about an anime with a lot of Z's and balls.
  • Giant Bomb Presents - Previously Interview Dumptruck. It's the podcast feed where they can post whatever doesn't fit in the other podcasts. It's probably still gonna be mainly the GB crew interviewing a wide range of people from the industry and gaming community, and posting the mostly raw audio straight to the site.
  • Giant Bomb Gaming Minute - One minute news, reviews, and commentary produced for radio, Jeff puts these on the site in podcast format because why not?
  • Bombin' the A.M. With Scoops and the Wolf! - Alex and Patrick discuss recent news and talking points in this pretty fucking cool morning show. Available in video and audio form.(done series)
  • Alt+F1 - Former Giantbomb member Drew Scanlon and former Gamespot member Danny O'Dwyer team up to lay it all on the track for you formula 1 crazies. (click here for up to date episodes)
  • Ima Fix Wolves - A podcast about hip-hop by Jeff G & Lang. What more do you want?
  • How 'Bout Now? - Ever wanted to try out new experiences but you're scared to do so? Well, have we got the podcast for you because Abby Russell & Danika Harrod are going to do exactly that! (simplecast hosting lapsed because it is kind of expensive and it removed everything with it).
  • Panning The Stream - Nobody thinks about the hidden gems when it comes to streaming services, except for Dan and his wife, Bianca.
  • Jeff Gerstmann's Audio Dump Zone - Subscribing to this podcast feed is like inviting a garbage truck to back up to your porch and dump its entire load on your steps. You won't know exactly when the truck will arrive, but once you hear the beeps you'll know that it is far too late to do anything about it.

Premium Podcasts:
  • Danswers - Danny & Dan with a wide array of guests discuss and danswer the listeners' personal questions.
  • The Powerbombcast - Alex, Jeff, Dan, Giancarlo Varanini and guests discuss the latest happenings in the world of professional wrestling.
  • Also available are ad-free versions of The Giant Bombcast and The Giant Beastcast for subscribers only.
  • Film & 40's - Join the duders as they watch a film and commentate. Bring on some 40's and strap yourself in.

EXPLOSIVELY USEFUL INFO

Officially Unofficial Websites:

SPECIAL THANKS

To everyone who posted an official thread from which this one is blatantly stolen and build upon:
  • Death Metalist
  • Zaph
  • BUNTING1243
  • Myggen
  • Jimmyfenix
  • SteveWinwood
  • Patryn
  • Hot Coldman
  • randomlyrossy
  • Anjin M
---

Twitters, tumblrs & ERA accounts:

Brad: @bradshoemaker, From the Desk of Brad Shoemaker , rudds
Jeff(Mixlr): @jeffgerstmann, Jeff Gerstmann Is Still A Threat, MonsterDunk
Ben: @PackBenPack, Ben Standing Next To Things, N/A
Vinny: @VinnyCaravella, My friends call me Vinny, N/A
Abby: @ybbaaabby, N/A, N/A
Alex: @alex_navarro, N/A, N/A
Matt Rorie: @frailgesture, A Long Road, N/A
Dan: @DanRyckert, N/A, DanRyckert
Jason: @unastrike, N/A, N/A
Jan: @_janjerome, N/A, N/A

---

Giant Bomb Prime's Mailing Address:
  • Giant Bomb
    CBS Interactive
    235 2nd Street, 1st Floor
    San Francisco, CA 94105
    United States

Giant Bomb East's Mailing Address:
  • Giant Bomb
    CBS Interactive
    28 East 28th St, 10th Floor
    New York, NY 10016
    United States

Gone, but never forgotten.

Last edited:

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA

3074112-1372187253-30740.png

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
So played the next level in Occupation, no saving in the game sucks. I spent an hour and then a bug happened where I got a floppy but then it disappeared (I think I ejected it after I copied a file to it and instead of going back on copy screen first I just ejected the disk and then it disappeared) but the game I think still thought I had it.

Certain doors wipe disks when you go through them, and it just wouldn't let me go through those doors, it was like an invisible wall. I was able to continue and use alternate entrances, till the end of the level I had to talk to a dude. and needed to go through one of those doors and I couldn't... Welp

Man I really love the game, but the bugs make me hate it so much. fuck.

At least it didn't crash at all. and when I go back and redo the level I know what to do. But since it's real time it will still take me an hour :/

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
So played the next level in Occupation, no saving in the game sucks. I spent an hour and then a bug happened where I got a floppy but then it disappeared (I think I ejected it after I copied a file to it and instead of going back on copy screen first I just ejected the disk and then it disappeared) but the game I think still thought I had it.

Certain doors wipe disks when you go through them, and it just wouldn't let me go through those doors, it was like an invisible wall. I was able to continue and use alternate entrances, till the end of the level I had to talk to a dude. and needed to go through one of those doors and I couldn't... Welp

Man I really love the game, but the bugs make me hate it so much. fuck.

At least it didn't crash at all. and when I go back and redo the level I know what to do. But since it's real time it will still take me an hour :/
Yeah, if your game is in real time that shit better be stable. How unfortunate.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
Edit: I dig the loading screen, Death Metalist . How long did that take to make?
Too long to get the edit on point and some of the background stuff. It would have been longer BUT thankfully I re-used the RDR2 motif I did in the older thread of the duders so that saved a lot of time. Sucks that streamable compressed the sound though because that theme is a banger. You reminded me...going through my GB photoshop stuff I found this that I did back when I made the Star Wars theme but before solidifying who Brad would be. Forgot to post it back then.

LRAbtPy.png

y'all ain't ready for BraDooku.

Last edited:

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thread title sounds like Shenmue 3 was the light that made someone love god again.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Too long to get the edit on point and some of the background stuff. It would have been longer BUT thankfully I re-used the RDR2 motif I did in the older thread of the duders so that saved a lot of time. Sucks that streamable compressed the sound though because that theme is a banger. You reminded me...going through my GB photoshop stuff I found this that I did back when I made the Star Wars theme but before solidifying who Brad would be. Forgot to post it back then.

LRAbtPy.png

Nice. But who would be Dexter Jettster?
latest

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
So much greatness in a single image. The unmotivated multidirectional speed blur. The red light coming out of the top of a 360 controller. The glass flowing out from the windshield like a magical river. The hands set slightly to the left, like your neck comes out of your right shoulder horizontally. And it looks like Paddy's Pub is over there on the right, so this may just be a scene from the Always Sunny episode "Being Frank".

May 5, 2018
Not enough people went to VirginLoser's apartment huh?

Welp, my brother is in town with my family and we were enjoying some MacGruber. We saw the celery scene. ...goodnight.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I'm number 4 on the wall of shame from the last topic. Moving up, baby!

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan

LRAbtPy.png

my god 👌

Also is that a real lightsaber from a movie?
Looks like a sex toy lol