• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
I know I should not be surprised by it, but I'm genuinely taken aback by how many players with Nazi clan tags I've come across in Black Ops 4.
The ability to make whatever tags you want in multiplayer games without the means of ferreting out bullshit was a massive mistake.

I'll take the old MW2 Weed Leaf tags over dudes with Iron Crosses and 88s everywhere.
Ya'll I got married. Drew will now have to be okay being my number 2 man.
Jumping on the congrats train just to say: Congrats!

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Pigs in blankets in the US are sausages wrapped in Pancakes or croissants? What is this madness?
Never heard of pancakes, as we always used croissants. Midwest USA here. I mean, based on the region I wouldn't put it past people, but also cover their pigs in a blanket in "maple syrup" or bbq sauce or cheese dip. We already have breakfast corn dogs with sausage covered in pancake batter, covered in syrup, so it's not that big of a stretch.

It's just disgusting.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
The Humble Bundle has the base edition of Elite Dangerous on sale and the Deluxe edition on sale but not the season pass by itself... I fucking hate when stores do that during sales.

Like, for example, afaik the Horizon: Zero Dawn DLC has never been on sale... I already have the base game, I don't want to buy the GOTY edition...

Deleted member 5322

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EjzBOxs.jpg

Made a new Mario Maker 2 level: Spin & Span [FD8-MKM-K6G]

It's a bitch, y'all

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you make anyone watch the SW prequels before the OT you're a cop. just sayin.

actually this goes for everything. Order of release, always.

Dec 11, 2017
I hope tommorow's Sea Beasts goes well. Assuming they are continuing with the Tall Tales in order, this one will involve interpreting "children's drawings" to determine the location of treasure on 3 different islands.

It's not too hard if you're familiar with the map and it's landmarks, but since this crew is pretty new I hope they read the chat/look at a guide if they get super stumped by a clue.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone here find success with Zip Recruiter?

Only heard of it through Bill Burr, but I've been using it to look for work in other states

xmassteps

Oct 30, 2017
If you make anyone watch the SW prequels before the OT you're a cop. just sayin.

actually this goes for everything. Order of release, always.

Agree. Without the context of the OT, the prequels are just about a whiney dick throwing a wobbly. I mean that's what they're about anyway but yeah

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm was at the bathroom stall stories part on the Beastcast when a tour group of potential customers showed up to look at the hardware lab. So I'm just chilling and listening to some poop stories while there's 20 people 3 feet from me looking at electronic test equipment. It was weird.

Just how they did as far as I can remember... Like I don't think that was an option they offered.

That was like 20 years ago tho so the tech might have changed since and/or I might not remember.

I also had my teeth pulled ~20 years ago, and IIRC, my wisdom tooth doctor said that general anesthesia for my body type would make me sick and could have a week's worth of recovery time, so he just had me have local anesthesia. It was definitely weird being awake, but I was back on my feet within a day; everyone else at my high school took a week off for their wisdom teeth procedures.

I guess I did miss a week's worth of video game time (which probably would have been Phantasy Star Online). Gonna have to make that up and spend a week playing PSO2.