• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
O7HXQBK.png

all i see is MJ

Oct 25, 2017
Up until 5 minutes ago I thought Bjork was a guy.
I'm sure they talked about her on the Beastcast and clearly said that she is a woman but....well
To be fair, I don't think I have ever thought about Bjork more than once in my life.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Listening to Jeff and Ben talking about fast food ordering options and payment options and I continue to be dumbfunded by how fucking backward the US are for that stuff.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I think I've only heard whatever Bjork song was in Sucker Punch. And then maybe one more elsewhere? I dunno.

Edit: oh boy the freezing has warn off and this swelling is a right bitch.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Looks like Dan Longman will get to experience the full Montreal Summer Experience.... We're getting some crazy thunderstorms today. Enough that the government issued official warnings about it this morning lol

In completely unrelated news... Maybe I should have brought an umbrella this morning lol.

Hahaha yup! Got dark very fast we went into a store came out and it was pouring rain! Yeah my phone popped up the warning!

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I guess I'm cancelled for remembering the Sucker Punch soundtrack wrongly.
Tobe fair that was the only good part of that movie. Because it was a bunch of music videos linked by dumb Snyder crap. Hopefully he gets booted out of Hollywood before he can make his Ayn Rand wankfest movie.

Sep 12, 2018
Tobe fair that was the only good part of that movie. Because it was a bunch of music videos linked by dumb Snyder crap. Hopefully he gets booted out of Hollywood before he can make his Ayn Rand wankfest movie.
The worst thing about Snyder is that he'd be one of the best directors of his generation if he knew how to put his style towards anything coherent and interesting. I'd still probably take him over most of the MCU's directors because even his awful movies (like Sucker Punch) have really striking moments

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Damn. Don't want to watch that playdate because I don't want to be tempted more by FF14. Been out of it since heavensward and don't want to go back.