• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Fable is a bad action-RPG whose only saving grace is the completely meaningless morality system layered throughout the game. It is the nadir of Molyneux's creative ambitions because it is neither impressive nor is it novel.

Want a good take on Fable? Play Divinity II: Director's Cut; it does everything Fable wants to do, except it actually succeeds.

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Fable is a bad action-RPG whose only saving grace is the completely meaningless morality system layered throughout the game. It is the nadir of Molyneux's creative ambitions because it is neither impressive nor is it novel.

Want a good take on Fable? Play Divinity II: Director's Cut; it does everything Fable wants to do, except it actually succeeds.
Yikes

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Where are my waiters/servers at?

My dude in Ohio can get me a gig working as a server so I can get the hell out of Florida sooner, but I've never done it before. I already work crazy fast paced retail work at a tech company with incredibly rude customers, so I figure working at a restaurant can't be that much worse.

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
SWTOR ruined me for other MMOs like FF14. I tried to get into the story and I just thought, fuck me, I have to read 90% of this stuff? I.. I can't.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
You should probably go back it has a 90+ metacritic.

But I'm enjoying actually playing other things. :c

God damn mmos take over my life when I'm into them.

I agree. But I'm also still bitter that I managed to convice myself Fable 1 was going to be like Gothic but on a console when it was first coming out.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I feel like all the life has been sucked out of me and I'm just a husk...

I need to find tranquility.

Sweet Jesus maybe this is a bit much for this thread.

Uhhh Giant Bomb good.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
real question: why didn't anybody make a black and white god game in VR yet

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
the answer is that it's difficult

but i want it, so make it, you heathens

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh fucking weird lol... I unlocked the Pinball Machine in my office in Judgment and when you start playing you get a "Made with Unity" logo lol

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I am really looking forward to Forager on Switch at the end of this month, I just rewatched the QL and it looks great.

Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching this Jan and Jeff Playdate and that Apex Legends intro movie made me think they changed the graphics to look like Fortnite

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
fable is maybe the first game i remember being mad at when i finished because it made me feel like i had engaged in something actually pointless

the only good part is you can spend time in the beginning punching your sister, which, you know, has value

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
fable is maybe the first game i remember being mad at when i finished because it made me feel like i had engaged in something actually pointless

the only good part is you can spend time in the beginning punching your sister, which, you know, has value
Guess what
Life is pointless
You learned something

Oct 26, 2017
As underwhelming as his latter resume became it still bums me out how Molyneux was run out of the industry on a rail. That RPS 'gotcha' interview was maybe an all time embarassing moment in games coverage. Makes me curious if an outlet would run a piece that aggressively mean spirited today

dadjumper

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
I read half of the first witcher short story collection yesterday and i think i'm all in on liking the witcher now? at first i was reading it because it's shlocky and light but i'm kinda into it???? help??????

edit: oh we talking fable now? fable 1 is a fun if flawed game with a lot of charm. fable 2 owns bones. fable 3 is ok