• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I wonder what the odds of Brad playing Dragon Quest Builders 2 and doing a quick look are. He did like the first one (somewhat)

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Listened to the free Beastcast this morning like a damn pleb.
9ac.png

A much better version.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Pro Tip... If you have one of the biggest thunderstorm of the year... Don't go outside without a jacker or an umbrella.....

Fuck, I feel like complete shit this morning

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I started the free Messenger DLC last night... Turns out I didn't have a save after killing the last boss apparently so I had to re-kill it...

Then the first new level is an auto-scroller which is very meh... At least I'm on the second level now which is more of an actual Messenger level

Window

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe I'm saying this but Dan has maybe the best taste in Star Wars and Abby the worst. It's usually the opposite.

Patapuf

Oct 26, 2017
I kind of don't get the visceral dislike of Jarjar?

I don't think he's a good character but he also didn't stick out as offensibly terrible to me. It's not he brought down the rest of the movie. He's just eh.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
he peed on all the buildings in his town he has a special fondness for it.
Some might even say that he marked his territory

Jar Jar is good.

Star Wars fans are bad.

www.independent.co.uk

Star Wars actor says he considered suicide over character backlash

Actor and musician shared a poignant photo with his son ahead of the 20-year anniversary of 'The Phantom Menace' which sparked hundreds of messages of support

Jar Jar was bad but fans are still terrible.

The actor really did the best he could with the meterial given to him and in no way did he deserve any of the bullshit he got for it but that character was still really bad

Window

Oct 27, 2017

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
So two things:

1-YES Vinny, please bring back Vinnyvania for Bloodstained! The game is not only really good but there's a lot of weird/creepy (as in, the bad kind of Internet creepy) moments in that game that would be super funny to see Vinny react to.

2-I really wish Mike would start a series on the site for onboarding people to Warframe

ket

Jul 27, 2018
So two things:

1-YES Vinny, please bring back Vinnyvania for Bloodstained! The game is not only really good but there's a lot of weird/creepy (as in, the bad kind of Internet creepy) moments in that game that would be super funny to see Vinny react to.

2-I really wish Mike would start a series on the site for onboarding people to Warframe

i though vinny said he doesnt like symphony of the night-style castlevania?