• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
Ordered a playstation classic for $20 from best buy and it arrived yesterday. put bleemsync/retroarch on a spare flash drive and it seems pretty neat.

Also setup 2FA for my twitch account after hearing a twitter mutual's boyfriend had their account hacked. Turns out for whatever reason Twitch only uses SMS or Authy. SMS isn't secure and I don't want to use Authy.
Found a workaround so if anyone's interested there's that.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda tempted to go pick this up tomorrow...

Ordered a playstation classic for $20 from best buy and it arrived yesterday. put bleemsync/retroarch on a spare flash drive and it seems pretty neat.

Also setup 2FA for my twitch account after hearing a twitter mutual's boyfriend had their account hacked. Turns out for whatever reason Twitch only uses SMS or Authy. SMS isn't secure and I don't want to use Authy.
Found a workaround so if anyone's interested there's that.
Any specific reasons to not use Authy? Just curious cause I've been using it for a while

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
Any specific reasons to not use Authy? Just curious cause I've been using it for a while
mostly just because my password manager (1password) supports 2FA and having it in one place is convenient lol

I didn't watch the cats trailer but then I watched the beginning of UPF where they watched the trailer. why....why does this movie look like this

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I do love how Vinny is thinking about where all the secrets in Bloodstained are--or should be. That's my reason to watch rn

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
I'm very disappointed they never even fucked around with the 3D Castlevanias

I'd love to see that.

Honestly, I'd be excited if Castlevania 64 was ported to modern systems. Digital Foundry did a video on it earlier this week that made it seem almost refreshing. There's just something about that earlier 3D space. The right scale to make a certain emptiness:actual stuff to see and do ratio work, platforming that feels wrong until it starts to feel right, exploration that manages to be simple and stimulating at the same time.

There's some overlap between that and, say, the immense charm of Gravity Rush 1's world. Also PS1 JRPGs with their world maps and super navigable locales. There was some merit to early/earlyish 3D console games, and seeing as not enough newer games capture their spirit, I wouldn't mind seeing some like Castlevania 64 come back.

Anyway, yes. VinnyVania: Castlevania 64 (or Legacy of Darkness or whatever), please.

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
What? Vinny was a big supporter of The Lords of Shadow games. Isn't there a load my last save of one of them as well?
He played it on UPF for a while, but I think the poster you quoted meant the earlier 3D games.

There are many ways Vinnyvania could have went. Castlevania Chronicles, which is one of my favourites and dramatically underlooked, the handheld stuff, or now Kid Dracula. Kinda sucks that Vinny stopped where he did.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
That Wutcher trailer tickles all my fancies.

Cavill loooks amazing.

1000%

There are many ways Vinnyvania could have went. Castlevania Chronicles, which is one of my favourites and dramatically underlooked, the handheld stuff, or now Kid Dracula. Kinda sucks that Vinny stopped where he did.

Huh, I'm surprised Castlevania Chronicles didn't pop up in either of the collections.

Not sure I've ever seen it in action...curious how a game that came out for the PS1 in 2003, but is a port of a 1993 game that was itself a remake of a 1986 game, compares to the others.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
I got a Samsung Galaxy Tab for free with my phone and it works fine as a white noise machine for my toddler.

Ashby

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What if Fire Emblem Three Houses but it was out right now and I could play it on my MacBook Air

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
I played the Dragon Quest Builders 2 the other day and I hadn't touched my Switch in a while. Man, the console is so uncomfortable to hold in handheld mode. My right hand was starting to hurt from handling the right joystick and shit.

I always think it's a problem with my hands but then I switch to the Xbox and it's so comfy. It's a bummer.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
At least now I'll get all the weird memes
pilot-the-eva-frasier-or-niles-will-have-to-do-26880345.png

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

he is dumb like me
had to google what those were

looks like diabetes in a bag :P

it's practically that but also sour and stale feeling
Tell him thank you for his sacrifice

the only thing sacrificed was the rest of the box as it now lies at the bottom of the trash bin

awww yeah closer to the eventual heat death

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
That Moana song is fantastic.

Edit: Overall this track listing is pretty fucking bad, though.

Edit2: Oh sweet Jesus