• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017

Bakalar's magnum opus, live from tittybang ball park

TD Bank somerset patriots? I grew up and worked right by there. You get some dirt cheap tickets to games at that stadium (and everyone parks across the street at the target lot instead of paying for parking lol)

Had a work outing there once where we brought 2 Danish colleges to their first base ball game (cause it was cheap and close like $6 a ticket). We lasted 2 innings and they begged us to go and was asking about how much it would cost to see a giants game lol

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
I have only a couple of feats left in Miami but those Knox bastards keep barfing into trash cans instead of going to the bathroom like civilized people.
Also, if the challenge you're going for is a generic "drown a target" in whatever map, that means you can do it with targets in player made contracts. Just search for contracts with the drowning parameter and you should find some easy ones.

Oct 25, 2017
Do you need to get both or just one of them? I did all of Miami at launch so it's been a bit + haven't gone back for all new challenges. If it's just one, here's a very easy way...

did you know that putting rat poison in your eyes makes you barf
Yeah, I tried that but despite BEING IN A BATHROOM he just walks to a nearby trash can.
I finally got it by coining the asshole to a toilet which took forever.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
I finally watched Gormet Makes because of yall.
And it is really good.

But weirdly it is better because of how often she fails and things don't go right, if that makes sens? I appreciate that she isn't billed at some sort of expert. Just a curious pastry chef. And the camaraderie of the crew is great.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
And it is really good.

But weirdly it is better because of how often she fails and things don't go right, if that makes sens? I appreciate that she isn't billed at some sort of expert. Just a curious pastry chef. And the camaraderie of the crew is great.
The failures are what makes it (along with the rest of the BA videos) great. I love watching cooking videos on YouTube, especially shit like Gordon Ramsay. But I'll try to make it at home and I'm a solid amateur cook, but shit often goes wrong. Yet they always make it look so easy. So seeing these chefs that work at one of the premier cooking magazines also fail and react normally to it is encouraging in a weird way

freetacos

Oct 30, 2017
Bay Area, CA
And it is really good.

Pretty much everything BA Test Kitchen does is at least solid. Glad there's a new convert

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Silly daveo42, Jeff is on the East coast.
tumblr_ockpm0kLCD1u7bbkho1_400.gif

Let him be with his family. It's only been a few weeks.
He's not coming back till September imo
Based on the recent Game Tapes, I took it as a sign that the'd be coming back to the office soonish. If he's still out, that's cool.

eddy

Oct 25, 2017

Hmm... I think arguably Claire is an expert, as much as anyone can be one in the field of replicating weird artifical food-stuff.

Claire was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri and now lives in New York City. She graduated with honors from Harvard University in 2009. In 2012-2013 she studied classic French cuisine and pastry at École Grégoire Ferrandi, a culinary and trade school in Paris, France, followed by an externship at Spring restaurant. In 2014, Claire completed her Masters degree in History at McGill University, where she focused on culinary History in the Early Modern Era.
https://www.csaffitz.com/about/

May 5, 2018
I think Jeff came in for Game Tapes just for a brief visit at the office. I think he'll be back at GB in two to three weeks. But also let him spend more time with his family.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
they've been talking about raiding area 51 for years

it could even predate crime crew

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm... I think arguably Claire is an expert, as much as anyone can be one in the field of replicating weird artifical food-stuff.

https://www.csaffitz.com/about/

I don't think any of her degrees were about replicating weird artificial food stuff.
It wasn't a slam against her lol.
She is no doubt a food expert. She has an insane amount of knowledge.

I just meant that it isn't "an expert pastry chef teaches you how to make the perfect twizzler"
It is "an expert pastry chef makes a tasty sort of version of at twizzler after struggling a lot"

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Huh why did Brad say Rebel Galaxy is being pushed on Gamepass? The game has not been announced for Xbox yet. Just PS4 and Switch.

freetacos

Oct 30, 2017
Bay Area, CA
What I really want is the open-world, live-game, pick up and play aspect of Elite Dangerous, with the personality, vibe, ship customization, and not-super-simulation aspect of Rebel Galaxy Outlaw.

Edit: Alright, I'm probably going to pick this game up. This seems like my shit