• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 12, 2018
EBsVTJyWkAA-Yyi
EApkBypXkAAnnQE

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I really love my job but some days I really just missing being a developer.
We have a "problem" that we'd like to solve at work and the best solution we could come up with was to build an actual robot to take care of it... So I just ordered an Arduino kit off Amazon and I already have a ton of fun ideas I could do with buttons and LEDs and stuff lol

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't finished Mass Alex 2, have only watched one episode of Crime Crew and am still probably 12 weeks behind with UPF
Hitman 2 is taking up all my time right now.
I'm pretty much done with Santa Fortuna excited to see....the third map after *checks Steam* 56 hours.

Oct 25, 2017
Youngblood is a mystery to me. The levels are all pretty cool and open (you can definitely feel Arkane's touch here) - the first time you play them. But then you play them again and again and again and enemies respawn as soon as you turn a corner. It's so tedious.

freetacos

Oct 30, 2017
Bay Area, CA
Super tempted to buy youngblood as a podcast game because I've been itching for a fps campaign lately. Will probably wait until I can get it for 20 or less

dadjumper

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
Got back from a two week holiday and caught up on some videos. VinnyVania is probably one of my favourite features of all time. I need more Vinny in the driver's seat tbh

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
We have a "problem" that we'd like to solve at work and the best solution we could come up with was to build an actual robot to take care of it... So I just ordered an Arduino kit off Amazon and I already have a ton of fun ideas I could do with buttons and LEDs and stuff lol
That sounds so awesome. Tons of fun!!
In one of my 400 level AI classes in uni I had a project where I had to program Lego Mindstorms that was rad.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I always forget their name but I know that the person handling GB Unarchived hangs out in here... ICYMI, they talk about the recent changes to the streams and the fact that the pre-shows are no longer kept on the server at the end of this week's Devcast.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I strongly identify with the little old lady in bloodstained who is dying because she wants pizza, rice balls, cake, and other assorted foods

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Super tempted to buy youngblood as a podcast game because I've been itching for a fps campaign lately. Will probably wait until I can get it for 20 or less
Not an FPS, but Warframe has been great for catching up on podcasts albums

Even if I don't know what I'm doing for the most part, the process of going between missions is so lighting quick.

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry if this was mentioned but is Abby and Jan the only two from Giantbomb going to PAX West? The search function is completely broken on the PAX site so I can't easily search for others.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching the Corridor Crew Youtube Channel they were talking on the Beastcast about VFX artists commenting on fx in movies... I love the content but man some of those guys are reallllly annoying

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I'm sorry if this was mentioned but is Abby and Jan the only two from Giantbomb going to PAX West? The search function is completely broken on the PAX site so I can't easily search for others.
I'm not too tuned in with PAX stuff but they're the only ones I've heard are definitely going
and I believe Austin is not going