• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
Bens Lenz

Ben plys warframe with the goal of building a lenz and then he can only use that

ok I have to stop myself now

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
what if the crew sat down with old game videos....and just watched and commentated over them.
Why not just go full Youtube streamer and re-watch their old videos from a few years ago?
Make Abby react to Metal Gear Scanlon
Have Dan watch Persona 4 endurance run
Make Vinny watch Kinect videos

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
yeah I probably shouldn't look at that thread more, it's just annoying

when you guys say foolish shit, at least I can find it vaguely endearing

can't believe people are still whining about goty 2017

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What other youtubers besides Giant Bomb can get a whole thread dedicated to how their quality has dropped? This is a win!

wild_fire

Oct 27, 2017
Dear Brad,

If you bring Jeff Green on as a Bombcast guest I will buy at least 1 more year of premium...

Sincerely,

A Black Dragon Fan

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
the giantbomb thread is pure fucking trash

it pissing me off so much, why its not locket yet is beyond me

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
geoff has played gears pop i need to know what he thinks

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
Where are you seeing hate for it? The latest season has the highest rating in the series
For the longest time, whenever there is talk of AOT I see a very loud group hating on it for some unknown reason? I do admit it died down quite a lot as time went on which is why I asked if there are any even still around.

usually when I see attack of the titan broached it's in the context of it being anti-semitic propaganda
Uh...WHAT? Hmm, I've only been watching the anime exclusively and nothing so far seems to invoke such a thing at all. Though at some point one probably can read such things into it given that the show is way more than just Titans at this point(who knows what the entire picture will be by the time the show ends). I don't know though since the anime is so far behind the manga I imagine(or by now it's close to it?). I'm the one who's behind since I only watch the show when it hits bluray so I get to wait like a year or so from part to part lol.

I haven't seen it yet but from what I've been told the controversy stems from the season finale.
Hmm. Well, it's going to be a while for me till I get there lol.

I've also been slowly playing through Youngblood with a friend, once or twice a week

it's certainly got some issues and I'm looking forward to that patch but it's been fun to play together like this
I am playing it with a friend and alone as well. Enjoying it and I'm close to finishing the whole thing. I will have more to say but...I like it. However, it is a disappointing game on the whole when you compare it to what came before it. I just cannot get the hollow sense that envelopes this entire game, not even the OST is good. It's a fantastic podcast/shooting the shit with a friend game though.

yeah I probably shouldn't look at that thread more, it's just annoying

when you guys say foolish shit, at least I can find it vaguely endearing

can't believe people are still whining about goty 2017
people still have trouble sleeping at night because of this

kqOPR.jpg

imagine wasting most of your life whining instead of doing the things you love

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is Days Gone secretly a fun game or something? This is preeeetty gooood.

(Except for the "dammit snipers" line which belongs in the worst VO thread.)

I haven't really enjoyed any aspect of it but I have a feeling that it becomes much better after you spend a lot of time upgrading and progressing through the story. IIRC that was the general consensus at release

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
There's just something primally fun about playing a game that's broken, but not unplayable.

Maybe I've been conditioned by Bethesda's open world games, I dunno.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
Days Gone is good but it's just that, good. The second half of the game is infinitely better so if you can muster the will to go through the first half, you're going to enjoy yourself.

edit: just realised it's a THQ thing, so yeah, easy skip.
But THQ are not the developers so. Mimimi Productions are.

tried playing days gone for the first time since release

it still that game bby

lmao at the late landing damage tip.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, what's the verdict on Iron Maiden? I honestly can't keep up with this, are they scumbags or not?
Not as far as I know. Honestly the name WAS very similar, especially if you're British and you say it out loud. It's literally the same phonemes for a lot of BrE speakers.

The GB thread on gaming side is illuminating, there are a lot more people who watch GB than the regulars here. And a lot of people seem to agree West aint so hot anymore.

empo

Jan 27, 2018
Wait did something change about Xbox gamertags? Before it would cost me like $10 but now I could just use whatever and it added a #number like Battle.net

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Aside from A Matter of Life and Death, which I adore, their last couple albums have been too prog-rock for me.

Somewhere in Time is still the best
Maiden, prog? That's a new one for me. How do you mean? Because they don't really sound like your average prog rock band at all. They stick with pretty formulaic time signatures and compositions for the most part (though I also haven't listened much to their output the last 10 or so years)

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait did something change about Xbox gamertags? Before it would cost me like $10 but now I could just use whatever and it added a #number like Battle.net

Yeah it changed around E3. In the future, the number won't appear in game so it'll look nicer and really make it so anyone can have any name they want.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was talking about whether the game was made by assholes or not. Don't know if there have been any news since the apology.
well uhh the game isn't called Iron Maiden, and neither are the developers, so you can see why I would assume you're talking about the band that is called Iron Maiden

in any case, you're talking about Ion Fury, and if you want to know about it I suggest reading the threadmarks in the thread on this very forum on the subject