• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Giant Bomb |OT 16| All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nora

Oct 25, 2017
Cloud is one of my preferred 90's style asshole with a heart of gold cool guys so I'm actually getting excited about Remake. And hopefully they remove some of the wildly problematic stuff.
I am 99% sure the Corneo stuff is going to suck ass and I am completely dreading it. I'll wait and see obviously but my expectations are low and it might be reason enough for me to skip it.

DrBorisGoltz

Oct 27, 2017
Do you guys trust Kojima enough to not watch the Death Stranding gameplay? Honestly after MGSV I think I do trust the lunatic.

mnz

Oct 25, 2017
I have to watch the Death Stranding thing. And read the thread afterwards. People are going to be PISSED

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Dan has rules that he follows and rules he makes up for everyone else but since he's the only one that cares they don't even bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.