• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i played a little of that Pokemon Masters gatcha

it's... surprisingly good feeling from an aesthetics standpoint

Sep 12, 2018

EDK0EH_X4AIurbb

lmao

Oct 27, 2017
PIT
This old games is REALLY GOOD.

Also it took a lot of strength for me not to scream out Lilo and Stitch is actually an allegory about the USA's colonization of Hawaii.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Control:

Yo I got legit super happy hearing
Max Payne's VA James McCaffery as the former director. Took until the Hotline to realize it!

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
Looking forward to picking up Blair Witch. Should be an alright couple of hours. Still waiting for Control & Astral Chain to arrive. Other than that, Bloodstained is a damn good time which is not surprising to me since as a backer I've played the demos and from the moment I felt how it controlled, I knew this was it.

Ruken

Oct 29, 2017
West needs to fix their studio sound :(
It's especially evident in the Old Games: Giant Bomb Advance video posted today. Every time Ben or Jan spoke, it picked up the vent or some other ambient noise and then cut out to abrupt silence when they finished. I want to watch this but the noise keeps making me stop.

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here's a Control wallpaper of a screenie I took during a cutscene

WlryXui.png

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I was gunning for the top in the list of shame in the last thread, but I was overtaken in the final week or two. Eff you, sheesh, magasoum, and malarians.

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to picking up Blair Witch. Should be an alright couple of hours. Still waiting for Control & Astral Chain to arrive. Other than that, Bloodstained is a damn good time which is not surprising to me since as a backer I've played the demos and from the moment I felt how it controlled, I knew this was it.
blair witch in like 3hrs i think 👌
if the newzealand thing works
West needs to fix their studio sound :(
It's especially evident in the Old Games: Giant Bomb Advance video posted today. Every time Ben or Jan spoke, it picked up the vent or some other ambient noise and then cut out to abrupt silence when they finished. I want to watch this but the noise keeps making me stop.
they cant control the air so its pretty much gonna be there until the end of time

Deleted member 420

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna see The Matrix tonight, how should I make a sentinel costume? I have 30 minutes until I get picked up.

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I used to work in a lab that for a year was so much colder than anywhere else in the building. It sucked. I put up cardboard under the vents to route the air away from me.

The HVAC guy came like 3 times to try and get the lab more tolerable but couldn't change much as too big a change would also affect the parts of the building that needed to remain cold (the servers and networking stuff)

Oct 27, 2017
I just watched the first Rocket League East vs West video from 2015.

With how good the interactions between Ben and Dan have been on Get on My Level, I'd like to see them do more East vs West content, too.

Deleted member 45460

Banned
Jun 27, 2018
I hope they get into Gears 5 Horde/Escape/Campaign. Was fun watching the Christmas special where they played Horde mode in 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.