• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2018
tRnP57Q.png

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Alex should yell at Dan angrily every Beastcast, this last one is hilarious. "Just because you have a limited imagination doesn't mean the world works that way!"

I mean I think this was particularly meriting the yelling because he disagreed about the nuggets so instinctively that he forgot what he was arguing within seconds

he should have just proposed some specific amount of nuggets separating a main from a side like any reasonable person

and then fought to the death over what side of the line 6 nuggets is on, as that is both what Alex said he would order and what he said used to be a meal

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
im making t-800 vinny an avatar

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
everywhere i go today, i see people who have tried to login to my shit

whether it be the guy in India on Windows XP, some dude in Mozambique on his iPhone, or the latest

KDJONe8.png

fuckin russia

changing alllllll of my passwords (and maybe moving away from the usual two oops lol)

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I really need to go back and finish RDR2. Just about done with Chapter 4 when I left it off early in January. Maybe it will be my fall game.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
i watch joker
🤡it was ok
im going with the whole the whole thing was in his head cause that is the only way the movie would make sense
everything falls into place for him so well
Saw it today too. It was good but not the masterpiece that some made it out to be. Some of the story elements felt rushed and I kind of dug that it manages to stay as much as it could without calling out to the fact that it is related to Batman in some way. The strongest aspect I felt was that it was understated for the most part and it was largely character driven. Phoenix's performance definitely elevates the whole thing as does the chilling score. I would say the biggest surprise to me at least was how beautiful the film looked despite being grimy.

lmao at the controversies before the release of this film though. If this film was directed by Quentin Tarantino nobody would have said shit.

ry-dog

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Am I the only one disappointed by the bombcast's response to the Activision thing?

Very defeatist and unhelpful. The bestcast will hopefully be a lot more critical

Status
Not open for further replies.