• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I am proud of myself... I have installed both Tap Titans 2 and adVenture Capitalist on my phone last night and already uninstalled both this afternoon

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
the only game i keep around on my phone is sega net mahjong
I've gone through a bunch of great mobile games lately...

Solitairica
Void Tyrant
Meteorfall
You must build a boat
Desert Golf
Ticket to Earth

There are so many fucking great games that are not plagued by micro transaction bullshit but that are completely overshadowed by the shitty overly popular gacha games.

I wish I could play more Ticket to Earth cause I really love what I've seen so far of it but I am somehow terrible at it and get completely destroyed a couple of hours in lol

ket

Jul 27, 2018
tehn29wwkks31.jpg

😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

huh?

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
Still playing Outer Wilds....

Can't stop playing the damn game. I'm finding stuff but like, the easy stuff. I've stumbled some things that I'm like "I'm never figuring this shit out".

And there's a temptation to search online as well. Specially after sliding across ice for like 10 minutes...

This game is something else.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
you know, some things make you laugh every single time you hear them and for me one of them is when dan asks if he can ask a quick question and starts "In the beginning..."

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
What's everyone's favorite Random PC Game episode? Watching some quality Vinny vids while he's gone.

So far I've watched Burn: Cycle, the Psychic Detective play date and the Johnny Mnemonic stream. I've watched these before but God, they're so good.

Probably should watch Tender Loving Care again.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's everyone's favorite Random PC Game episode? Watching some quality Vinny vids while he's gone.

So far I've watched Burn: Cycle, the Psychic Detective play date and the Johnny Mnemonic stream. I've watched these before but God, they're so good.

TLC is the goat PC game and also my favorite thing GB has done besides UPF!

May 5, 2018

It's gotta be Total Distortion for me. But Tender Loving Care is amazing too.

1 gift from Blitzrules240

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Blitzrules240 Blitzrules240!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Blitzrules240 said:
Hey GBEra, your friend Blitz was in a giving mood and I'm sure some of you would like to experience this wonderful game, so please enjoy on my behalf. BEST POP SOUNDTRACK OF 2019.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (United States of America) Nintendo Switch (United States of America): Sayonara Wild Hearts - Won by TiamatSword TiamatSword (14 entries)

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
I had a weird fever dream during a nap that Dan and Abby did the QL for Disco Elysium and were just themselves all over it, woke up frustrated.

I think I watch too much Giant Bomb.

gazoinks

Jul 9, 2019
I had a weird fever dream during a nap that Dan and Abby did the QL for Disco Elysium and were just themselves all over it, woke up frustrated.

I think I watch too much Giant Bomb.
Disco Elysium is one of those games I'd love to see GBEast do a Beast in the East-esque deep dive into and play a whole bunch (that game in particular would be super fun as a trio of Dan/Alex/Vinny), but I know that will never happen. I hope Austin and Rob play it at least. Super amped.

Willin

Oct 28, 2017
Just had the weirdest dream that they announced Postal 4 and Jon St Jon voices the Postal dude. I got to get off the cough syrup

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017

Dan was being a real Dan about it and Abby was being a real Abby. Just a complete mismatch of QL cast and game. But don't further entertain my insanity.

Disco Elysium is one of those games I'd love to see GBEast do a Beast in the East-esque deep dive into and play a whole bunch (that game in particular would be super fun as a trio of Dan/Alex/Vinny), but I know that will never happen. I hope Austin and Rob play it at least. Super amped.

The days of anyone at GB putting meaningful time into a CRPG is long gone, unfortunately. When some of the greatest games in recent memory like D:OS2 and Witcher 3 more or less slip by them, the ship has sailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.