• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Pet peeve of the day... I really wish YouTube would automatically remove a video from the Watch Later playlist once you have watched it to completion.

Cronen

Oct 27, 2017

BorntoPlay

Banned for Abusing Giftbot
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Venezuela
Having a quick skim through the video, my game doesn't look like that at all. Must have been a bug at launch that has been patched.

If you're planning on buying the game, be sure to get it via this month's Humble Monthly Bundle, along with COD WWII and the Crash trilogy!
Oh i see, maybe is already patched...

yes, i'm looking for the Humble Monthly Bundle... i already have Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy so only want Spyro, but it's a great deal...

Patapuf

Oct 26, 2017
The sad thing is, I think most people attending will still act like nothing's happened - because even though it's a big deal on the internet, and with some people, most people just don't give a shit. Wish this wasn't the case.

The thing about this China business is that only a few people caring is more than enough for Blizzard to panic.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh i see, maybe is already patched...

yes, i'm looking for the Humble Monthly Bundle... i already have Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy so only want Spyro, but it's a great deal...

You could either buy it and sell the other games or just look for Spyro all in the BST thread! I've been seeing Spyro sell for around $4 in there

Willin

Oct 28, 2017
I just want to remind everyone that All Systems Goku was blessed upon us and that the world is a better place now.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
"This might be the longest Quick Look in human history by the way. And I'm so okay with it."

- Alex Navarro, during the Kirby Epic Yarn Quick Look.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Hello, gamers

In roughly 5 hours Disco Elysium will be available and I don't know when I was this excited for an upcoming game.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
Someone give me the brief on this Disco Elysium game everybody keeps talking about. I'm aware it's an isometric RPG from looking it up on Steam, but hadn't heard of it before today and don't know where all the hype is coming from.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Someone give me the brief on this Disco Elysium game everybody keeps talking about. I'm aware it's an isometric RPG from looking it up on Steam, but hadn't heard of it before today and don't know where all the hype is coming from.
It's all story based... It's basically an isometric rpg visual novel.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
What makes this different to other iso RPG's? I'm playing Tides of Numenera right now and what you've said could also describe that game.

Or is it just that it is meant to be really good?
Afaik there's no combat, it's really just all text

Someone posted a review video in here yesterday that showed how it works.

Deleted member 29682

Banned
Nov 1, 2017

One of the main draws is that each of the 24 skills is a voice in your head that will chime in from time to time, whether it's appropriate or not. The skills can be standard stuff like Endurance and Perception, but too much of those can lead their voices to be self-destructive and masochistic (for Endurance) or detail oriented to the point of information overload (for Perception).

Other skills are more esoteric, like Inland Empire (which sort of acts as your imagination and lets you have conversations with inanimate objects: the devs describe this as the Dale Cooper skill), Half-Light (your fight or flight response, which can lead you to being a paranoid wreck) and Visual Calculus (your ability to reconstruct crime scenes with your mind's eye).

RPS describe all the skills in an overview here if that sounds interesting.

Last edited:

Jadax

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait to try Disco Elysium lol - if it's even half as good as everyone is saying, should be a good time.

Deleted member 29682

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Half the fun at this point is picking your favourite fictional detective and figuring out which skill combination will let you play as them. Their FAQ actually encourages this.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't available for purchase or even have a price listing on Steam yet, even though the game comes out in a few hours. Not sure I've seen that before tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.