• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Ltau61H.png

i challenge you to point out a bad dialogue option in this image

Spoilers: You can't

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
AppleTV app on a Roku. A decade ago, you'd have thought the walled garden would never leave apple devices

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Punching children, flexing on old men by ruining their boules game...

Untitled.png

Is there anyone who can stop this perfect specimen of humankind?

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I never get any of the shitty videos in my recommendations. Just cute dogs, old How It's Made episodes, and Monster Hunter TA runs.

I guess no one cares about indoctrinating me...

May 5, 2018
Everyone now and again I get freaking JonTron videos as recommendations after watching a Jimquisition or Matt McMuscles videos. Which uh, one of those things ain't like the other and yeah it sucks because JonTron is a garbage person. Jim Sterling and Matt and least seem like good people and put out solid videos consistently.

MassiveNights

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone now and again I get freaking JonTron videos as recommendations after watching a Jimquisition or Matt McMuscles videos. Which uh, one of those things ain't like the other and yeah it sucks because JonTron is a garbage person. Jim Sterling and Matt and least seem like good people and put out solid videos consistently.

I got one for Nick Robinson today and it already has 8.5m views. I thought that piece of shit got culled.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Boyfriend came for the weekend, everthing went incredibly well. We saw Joker, I thought it was great until
the rant about society at the end. If you cut that out and just have it be him getting pissed at De Nero and the show making fun of him it'd be much better.

I got one for Nick Robinson today and it already has 8.5m views. I thought that piece of shit got culled.
Ew... I noticed around E3 that he started having a resurgence.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I ended up watching the vast majority of one of his videos before realizing it was one of this videos. Didn't see his face or recognize the voice until he popped on screen. I guess that's what I get for auto-playing yt videos on my tv.

Now he's in my suggested feed.

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
halloween avatar

(any excuse to photoshop gunnars and a gaming headset onto a lizard)

I wish I could play Disco rn but I am holding off as I am waiting for the perfect lull in releases

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
me: never plays switch or 3ds in bed due to comfort

also me: playing wii u in bed like im trying to read one of the ten commandments

Status
Not open for further replies.