• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
DE
The first 10 minutes of episode 150 of the P4 ER are worth watching again, 10 years later. Vinny makes a mutual JO joke, Jeff makes a eating jizz of a cookie joke, and we get the traditional Vinny "zip!" line when their Charlie avatar is about to have sex with their favorite teenage girl character on Christmas Eve.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That Gears talk on the bombcast was maddening. Jeff was so exaggerating how much time it takes to get from one point to the next on the skiff. It literally takes less than minute to get to any mission.

Blowing it so much out of proportion to the point that brad is saying yeah I think I won't even play the the campaign.

Like what? This is the best Gears campaign in 10 years.

Last edited:

wonzo

Oct 25, 2017
borderlands was never funny and every quote coming from bl3 sounds indistinguishable from every other shitty game in that series

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
That Gears talk on the bombcast was maddening. Jeff was so exaggerating how much time it takes to get from one point to the next on the skiff. It literally takes less than minute to get to any mission.

Blowing it so much out of proportion to the point that brad is saying yeah I think I won't even play the the campaign.

Pretty baffling. It's also such a minor aspect of the game, no idea why he concentrates so much on it.
And Brad just blindly agreeing... it's nothing new sadly.

JJDubz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Waiting for Vinnyvania to look into that famous metroidvania called Shemnue 2.
giphy.gif

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
Is a Shenmue 2 ER ever happening? I'm probably never going to play those games myself and want to see what they're like. 3 seems like it's going to be prime Vinny material. I would by far take a Shenmue series over Burgle My Banana.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017

In no way shape or form is this better than gears 3, y'all wildin

JJDubz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
oh shit oh fuck an alan wake expansion would mean that i need to buy control
I was going to buy it anyway once it was a bit better performance-wise. Not sure I trust my 1060 6gb to perform well enough atm.

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
In regards to Control and Alan Wake, Remedy bought the IP back a few months ago right? I wonder how differently all of the Easter Eggs/Expansion would be if they never bought it from Microsoft.

Oct 25, 2017
I hope robotrock is ok and wish him good luck. Quitting different social platforms is often on my mind, currently taking a break from actively using Twitter. Maybe it's a similar thing.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
... I guess I should go and actually finish Alan Wake while I'm waiting for Control to become affordable.

May 5, 2018
Hot dang. My employer gave me 5 straight days off! Plenty of time to catch up on GB content, will watch Get On My Level and Burgle My Bananas and play more Fire Emblem.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
I hope robotrock is ok and wish him good luck. Quitting different social platforms is often on my mind, currently taking a break from actively using Twitter. Maybe it's a similar thing.
I've thought about quitting this forum numerous times, but unfortunately it's how I stay up to date with a lot of things. I can't help but feel like I would miss out on a lot, but that's probably just some bias at play. The internet can be incredibly addictive and mind consuming.

May 5, 2018
Ah man robotrock requested a user ban? Dang. He was a good dude and was fun to discuss topics with within this thread. Best of luck to him.

Last edited:

Zeouter

Oct 27, 2017
Ireland
Bought Control yesterday after hearing so much praise, from GB in particular.
My aussie internet though..

(robotrock being gone is surprising and unfortunate, wish 'em the best tho)

TheRightDeal

Oct 27, 2017
Any Siege-heads stoked for Ember Rise today? I'm excited to use the grappling hook once to immediately get in the point, get mowed down, and never play Amaru again.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
I really need more self-Control ('cause my inability to resist the temptation to go into Control threads just got me spoiled on some stuff that should've been tagged yaaay.)

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Really don't understand Jeff's complaints about Gears 5.

He says the open world is dull and empty.
but also says it disrupts the flow and pacing of the game.

I just beat Act 3 and really enjoyed my time in the open world segments.
This side missions are short and enjoyable. The traversal was fun.
MORE open world would have maybe interrupted the pacing. But Gears can so often be GO GO GO, that I liked spending 5 minutes on a skiff between missions.

Any Siege-heads stoked for Ember Rise today? I'm excited to use the grappling hook once to immediately get in the point, get mowed down, and never play Amaru again.

always excited for new operators. But, right now im not sure i am in love with either of them. But should shake up the casual meta for me nicely! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.