• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cloud is one of my preferred 90's style asshole with a heart of gold cool guys so I'm actually getting excited about Remake. And hopefully they remove some of the wildly problematic stuff.
I am 99% sure the Corneo stuff is going to suck ass and I am completely dreading it. I'll wait and see obviously but my expectations are low and it might be reason enough for me to skip it.

May 5, 2018
Now the chat is live for Burgle My Bananas:
www.giantbomb.com

Giant Bomb

The largest video game database online, Giant Bomb features Game Reviews, News, Videos, and Forums for the latest in PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, DS, 3DS, NGP, and more!

Master_Funk

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't watched the show, but these tech issues must be awful for Vinny and the others trying to do a good show.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Dan has rules that he follows and rules he makes up for everyone else but since he's the only one that cares they don't even bother.

Sep 12, 2018

I love this game but I'll probably think DJ Ryckert first when I hear the music.

1Rib1zT.gif

2HEKRt6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.