• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
So am I just unlucky or are youtube embeds just completely broken on the forum now? Like they show up just fine but I am never able to play them directly there? I always need to open the video on Youtube proper to watch

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
So am I just unlucky or are youtube embeds just completely broken on the forum now? Like they show up just fine but I am never able to play them directly there? I always need to open the video on Youtube proper to watch
A lot of Youtube videos don't allow you to watch embeds.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Hey she_esh how much money and pleading would it cost to have you mail me a couple bottles of Buckfast? I meant to try to do that years ago but I never got around to it and this renewed talk of it reminded me of that devil juice.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Die Hardman is great because you can't if it's because it's really hard for him to die, he dies hard, or if he just really like die hard.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
yet whatever kojima comes up would still be not as good as President Funny Valentine and his Stand [Filfthy Acts at a Reasonable Price] from JoJo.

maxresdefault.jpg

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
PSA: After playing so much of Solitairica, I decided to look for more good mobile games... I saw someone suggest in a thread here the game Void Tyrant and it's really great!

It's a card game too but it's using a Blackjack-like system instead of Solitaire. It's also a lot more complex than Solitairica... Like there's a story, classes, gear, quests etc.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry, but Kojima is still at least partially responsible for the best politician in all fiction.
latest
His writing in MGS4 and MGSV on either side of this is so overdone and torturous I want to not give him credit for this character and this game. I would love to find out just how much was him, just how much was people at Platinum, and just how much was 8-4. In a recent cast Jon told Mark that he wrote the "Make America great again" line so I'm willing to bet it's mostly the latter two.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
His writing in MGS4 and MGSV on either side of this is so overdone and torturous I want to not give him credit for this character and this game. I would love to find out just how much was him, just how much was people at Platinum, and just how much was 8-4. In a recent cast Jon told Mark that he wrote the "Make America great again" line so I'm willing to bet it's mostly the latter two.
I honestly think Kojima was just responsible for a general plot summary and that one trailer he edited.

And yet somehow, the game feels more Kojima than MGSV.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
That's because it's also satirizing Kojima. Ya gotta really get a creator to do that so well.
I wish we'd get more games that clearly satirize a specific figure in the industry in a way that's not mean-spirited.

What would that look like for Swery? Or Suda? Or Yoko Taro? Or Peter Molyneux? Or David Cage?

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Some are region locked, others force you onto the channel (because it's better for the video metrics or something, IIRC).

It sucks.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I can't read Kiki without that Drake song popping into my head and I would like all of you to stop mentioning that name.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For real though it's surreal how Kiki Stockhammer has become a recurring character across the Internet for the past 30 years. She's shown up in Giant Bomb stuff a few times, Drew told a story about seeing her band play a show.

Status
Not open for further replies.