• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
I remember using slickrun when I was in middle school. Still is getting updated apparently. Launchy is pretty alright.

dadjumper

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
yall ever just sit around thinkin about etrian odyssey
fuck those games are good... shit

i just remembered that i got like 10 hours into X when that came out. Might pick that up and start over tonight

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just checked who has seen my Insta story and apparently the writer/creative director for Uncharted Lost Legacy and the Marvel Avengers game has. I don't know how but he has lol

Edit: last of us part 2 and Avengers launching exclusively on the spankey store tm

Last edited:

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Lego x Overwatch
tumblr_ns61jiptJz1racxh4o3_250.jpg

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I just tried that Dolby Atmos app on the Win10 Store with my HyperX usb headphones while playing Gears 5 and huh... I'm not sure if I'm noticing a difference?

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I'm doing a quest in bl3 that's an amalgamation of battle royale + sex jokes with a who wants to be a millionaire reference on top too cuz why the fuck not

euuuuuugh

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
This is like those acid trip episodes of Bojack as a separate series. Shit is trippy but good. Like I'm weirded out but into the concept

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
So I'm watching the new Amazon series Undone and this is from the creator of Bojack Horseman and I am so intrigued.
This is like those acid trip episodes of Bojack as a separate series. Shit is trippy but good. Like I'm weirded out but into the concept
If he's putting that much into this new show I really hope this upcoming season of Bojack is the last one. It needs to go out on good terms instead of getting passed along and spinning its wheels for years. I think Oct. 26 was the leak? So we'll know soon enough.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think anything they've said about BL3 is wrong, but it still may end up on my GoTY. Kinda says more about how weak 2018 has been for me

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
So many of y'all haven't played Outer Wilds yet, it seems.
Considering they've apparently patched some of it to lead you more toward the big reveals (of which I can only think of one I found) I kinda want to restart. Cuz I got stuck and poked and prodded at things and got nowhere after a while. I love that it does that cool Witness thing where you come out of the start with all the tools you need but you need to learn how to use them for certain things.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The fact he didn't use HxH means he's not a real fan tbh. And I didn't see his 3 page essay, which was due on Monday, on the unique depiction of Gon's outlook that may indicate an antisocial personality disorder as can be seen in his interactions during the initial leg of the hunter exam test.

I bet that Ben says the "ecks" in the middle of HxH like the FRAUD that he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.