• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
6079.png

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i think where i'm coming down on astral chain is that it's kind of like platinum's kitchen sink and it's good but not great in a whole bunch of areas.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017

I 100% agree with him but somehow, the idea that Paul not only knows what GoFundMe is but would be willing to use it is kind of hilarious lol

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
Traveling back to the UK early in the morning. I'm so not in the mood for early in the morning travels. I think imma pull an all nighter and who knows what'll happen to the rest of Friday till I reach the apartment lol.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Most impressions of MW 2019 seem to be negative, which is kinda surprising.

I thought it'd be a clear win for Infinity Ward

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
Same--I actually replayed it recently, and it still really holds up:

(Also, one super underrated feature that Reach still has over literally every other Halo game? You can make your own player character, and you don't have to be a guy. I was genuinely surprised by just how much of a difference being able to make my own Noble 6 made to the whole experience--I know people love the Chief - and, hey, I love the Chief - but I'd actually really dig it if we go another Halo game with a custom main character. But then, I'm also one of the seemingly few who'd be cool with the franchise really, truly, finally finishing the Master Chief's fight, and moving on.)

I really wish I were still excited for Infinite, but that opening cutscene they showed off a while back did absolutely nothing for me, in a way that's got me genuinely worried for how the whole game's gonna turn out. (Particularly when you consider 4 and 5, neither of which I like all that much.)

I agree with everything you said. Halo 4 is the only game I've ever gotten mad enough at to "rage quit" and never go back. I was never the biggest fan of Halo 3, but 4 was truly a piece of shit on the multiplayer front. I never even played 5 and owned a Xbox at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.