• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, I really hope we get him playing it this year. 1-4 are phenomenal games that people who didn't even skate or play games liked. I know people love THUG but those games and everything after (except Project 8) were nowhere near as good.
Funnily enough I got THUG with this used GameCube and thought "oh no, do these no longer hold up?" while playing only to then get 3 and be hooked all over again. Can't wait to tackle 4 again.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Planning on picking up RE2 next time there's a sale (which is hopefully soon, since it's the spookiest month). Having never played it, what order do I do the campaigns in? I know there are two characters, with A & B for both. Do I do both A's and then the B's?

ket

Jul 27, 2018
Planning on picking up RE2 next time there's a sale (which is hopefully soon, since it's the spookiest month). Having never played it, what order do I do the campaigns in? I know there are two characters, with A & B for both. Do I do both A's and then the B's?
I'd recommend doing the main campaign of one of the characters and then doing the 2nd run of the other character

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
It's not A and B in the REmake but yeah do one character and then the 2nd run of the other.

Funnily enough in the original I enjoyed Leon's Campaigns more but in the REmake I loved Claire's.

I think I only played Claire A/B in the original maybe 10 - 15 times while Leon A/B has been roughly 30.
The REmake I played Claire 1st/2nd (8 times) for every single trophy outside of the Leon specific ones (4 times) and the overall 100% progress unlocks.

Last edited:

Boya

Jan 1, 2018
The thing about the B run in RE2make is that the game is functionaly identical for both characters up to the first boss battle, and the bigest difference between A and B is that that begining portion is remixed significantly for the second character to aleviate that.

No_Style

Oct 26, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
"RIP, King Dedede finally got to him, crushed his head with a big hammer, gone but not forgotten."

I was legitimately surprised that he joked about that. And then weirded out that continued to run with it after mentioning the Mario related passing after Brad said that was harsh.

I admit that I am finding it difficult to listen through Bombcasts because of Ben. Not that he isn't funny at times but because he's always "on".

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ok, so trying to convert and sift through 500+ logins is maddening so im just resetting stuff again

this process is laborious, but also rewarding

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
What are CBS's ties to China?

Listening to the cast, it is kind of eery how little Jeff and the others have to say about the whole HK/Blizzard censorship issue. Just an awkward silence followed by some general observations..
UaLpJOK.jpg

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
I dare anyone to remember the name of this game.

I started trying to think of it as soon as I saw the quote before even hitting play. I remember the moment vividly, I remember the QL in general. No idea on the name.

Un...something. Undusted. Unwrecked. Is it unsomething?

edit: I gave up.
Ravaged. There's probably not an unravaged out there anywhere either.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I'm listening to FATT and
something big and scary is happening and Fero's like "what should we do?" and without saying anything Hella decided to just pick up a beer bottle and throw it at a bird-cop and he fell and he died
this is probably the hardest I've laughed in a few days
this process is laborious, but also rewarding
4970.jpg

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I started trying to think of it as soon as I saw the quote before even hitting play. I remember the moment vividly, I remember the QL in general. No idea on the name.

Un...something. Undusted. Unwrecked. Is it unsomething?

edit: I gave up.
Ravaged. There's probably not an unravaged out there anywhere either.
I knew it. It's Ravaged. I've seen the full clip so often. A few mins later Vinny lets out a ''Oh, Ravaged!'' when something else happens.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Should I send in my quiz to the Beastcast? It's called "Monster Hunter Monster or Razer product".

We got them all: Orochi, Rajang, Basilisk, Fatalis, Ouroboros, Jagras, Vespula, Manticor, Cortos

edit: Several of them are both, I just realised.

I've sent them a monster hunter or metal band quiz once and they didn't read it. :(

Actually I might as well post it here.

Purgation's Atrocity - MonHunt wep
Frosthardr - Metal Band
Fatalis - MonHunt mon
Gallhammer - Metal Band
Grimfist - Metal Band
Vaal Hazaak - MonHunt mon
Malady's Kiss - MonHunt wep
Thorr's Hammer - Metal Band
Sin - Both!
Zyklon-B - Metal Band
Dying Light - MonHunt wep
Despised Icon - Metal Band
Hate's Undying Flame - MonHunt wep
Bestial Warlust - Metal Band
Gulgoleth's Wail - MonHunt wep
Kaamos - Metal Band
Vesperian Sorrow - Metal Band
Dire Miralis - MonHunt mon
Malfestio - MonHunt mon

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
idk I'm a millenial but I stopped watching nickelodeon and was in my anime phase at that point

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
I feel like making a proper next gen third person shooter adaptation of John Wick would probably cost about as much as a John Wick film. So I can see why they wouldn't comission something like that.

However, I do think they should've commissioned the Super Hot team or the people who made Hotline Miami to make the game. I love almost all the Indie Games Mike Bithell has had a hand in making, but not necessarily for the gameplay.

Oct 25, 2017
Hey remember when THQ promoted a Nazi forum and posted straight up homophobia there and it took them a week to post a "sorry if you were offended" appology?
Anyway, that Spongebob stream sure is something eh?

Oct 25, 2017
I think the idea is pretty interesting. Give your IP to an acclaimed indie dev and see what happens. Very low risk compared to something like that Avengers game.

edit: Talking about John Wick

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
I think the idea is pretty interesting. Give your IP to an acclaimed indie dev and see what happens. Very low risk compared to something like that Avengers game.

edit: Talking about John Wick

Agreed. That Expendables game the people who made Broforce created was excellent, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.