• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Is Blacklist good? I've never played it because it seemed like such a departure from Splinter Cell but this video makes it look pretty fun.
Yeah, it's pretty good.
You can play it as a "real" stealth game as well but it is kinda easy because you get basically unlimited ammo so you can just tranq people left and right if you want. I played it only using the tranq gun very sparingly and had a ton of fun with it.

Edit: You can obviously also play it as a straight up action game which is also fun

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Is Blacklist good? I've never played it because it seemed like such a departure from Splinter Cell but this video makes it look pretty fun.
Best stealth action game ever, IMO. As to difficulty and approach you can kinda do whatever you want. It makes a ton of smart decisions about scoring and enemy awareness and yes, it lets you execute some extremely cool things with a little bit of planning.

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth

Gameplay wise it's fun and fine, everything else fucking sucks. The buddy sidekick Briggs was awful and the story was almost as forgettable as Double Agent. I also remember the Blacklist mode (Spies Vs Mercs) being so disappointing compared to Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theories.

Last edited:

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Hottest Mess:

ESA privacy royale (winner)
Runners-up: Anthem, Contra: Rogue Corps

calling it now

MassiveNights

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how long Abby is going to wait until bringing up Ellen again, she should set a reminder on her phone. She should be fine after maybe 6 months.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'm listening to FATT and
something big and scary is happening and Fero's like "what should we do?" and without saying anything Hella decided to just pick up a beer bottle and throw it at a bird-cop and he fell and he died
this is probably the hardest I've laughed in a few days

that moment was amazing

Hella going for it, Fero not even knowing how to fucking react after and going "did you know that guy???", the whole thing was such a beautiful mess

moon's falling, guess I gotta uhhhhhh pick up a bottle and. whoops.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
This spongebob game is alright but doesn't really need a full playthrough, there's lots of better games they haven't played.

lol Brad just keeps bringing up sitcom dads dying, first the dad from Alf now the dad from Frasier

I mean anyone who played a dad in a sitcom back in the 80/90s is going to be like 90 now.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Just noticed that Abby has a short Twitter thread about the Ellen stuff (this may have prompted the initial Ellen talk here, idk):

It's a good read.

This is, like, the one time I've really appreciated that GB Twitter feed thing they have on the site.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Thought about reporting it but then shrugged because Twitch is just gonna pull a Twitter.

Rules only exist for everyone else.

Satan bless this world.

Curufinwe

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
DE
Just noticed that Abby has a short Twitter thread about the Ellen stuff (this may have prompted the initial Ellen talk here, idk):

It's a good read.

This is, like, the one time I've really appreciated that GB Twitter feed thing they have on the site.

Posting a tweet just to make fun of Cate Blanchett's husband for how he looks was super nice.

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
This is insane. Check out the Kickstarter...it's one of those weird games where you just control different types of dragons.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I'm more weirded out that you said " it's one of those weird games where you just control different types of dragons" like that's a thing that exists. Is that genre like pony/horse games, but for dragons?

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
got to the next level for the first time in noita!

or i would have had the portal not spawned in a PIT OF LAVA

BGGa6DH.png

so i retaliated by throwing this nice thing in the lava

rVnhxrB.png

wScp1iE.gif

FUCK YOU, TABULA SMARAGDINA

Status
Not open for further replies.