• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a weeklong raffle that will expire in one week. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
🐎🤠 = ❓
🏸🐀 = ❓
🦎🧠 = ∞

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: (Mystery game) - Won by KujoJosuke KujoJosuke (15 entries)

1 gift from Megasoum

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Megasoum Megasoum!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Megasoum said:
The best Paradox game!

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
honestly monkeybone isn't good but brendan frazer is so its ok

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
movie still gonna be bad tbh

this exactly is like when everyone hated the mass effect 3 ending so they "fixed it" (narrator voice: they didn't) but the actual problems went way beyond the ending

it's exactly the same!

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to see stats on your own giveaway? Like who entered and stuff like that? I'm not finding any options

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
The Gate is a boring movie. Was it actually scary back then?
Oh right... I still need to watch the Film&40s

Man... As much as I've asked for the feature to come back in the past few months (and I am super happy it's back!) but as I get older, I have more and more a tough time to stay focused on one thing (like a movie) for 2 hours... I need to do something else at the same time... I can do it when watching a normal movie but now that I need to also sync a podcast, I can't really play a game at the same time.

1 gift from Sabas

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Sabas Sabas!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Sabas said:

• PC  [requires square enix account] PC [requires square enix account]: Final Fantasy XIV Online Starter Edition [NA] - Won by Joeku Joeku (3 entries)

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Volgarr was a fucking radical game, too.

Also, these character animations in Neo Cab look exactly like the first couple seasons of Archer, where parts of the face move at slightly different rates to simulate depth.

The Gate is a boring movie. Was it actually scary back then?
I still think it's fucking crazy that it took halfway through the movie for anything to happen. Like what were they thinking?

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
ever get in one of those moods where you want to play something but end up not playing anything

Status
Not open for further replies.