• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
sayonara wild hearts is more of an interactive experience than a game necessarily to me (not saying it's NOT a game just I don't feel any compulsion to go score chasing) but damn what an experience

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
It's more a series of tricks created by light hitting our ocular senses and waves generated through the air that is interpreted by our brains than an interactive visual album with music videos.

Oct 25, 2017
It's more happenstance ripple through the space-time Continuum resulting in the movement of our bodies in this exact time in this exact place than a series of interpreted electrical signals tbh

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I remember trying Mummy Demastered but finding it too difficult and frustrating?

I think they released a patch that rebalanced the difficulty since tho

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
It's more happenstance ripple through the space-time Continuum resulting in the movement of our bodies in this exact time in this exact place than a series of interpreted electrical signals tbh

It's more a hologram projected by the quantum string that is reinterpreted than anything on our dimension plane if we really want to get down to it.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
lmao

At some point in ER one of the doctors goes to Uganda to do some MSF kind of work and you seem him work with the local nurses who all happen to have a super heavy Quebec accent hahaha... Like... They obviously needed people speaking French but this is the first time I see that.

Edit: Ok nvm, that nurse is actually from Montreal so it's all good

Last edited:

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
Review copies of Death Strandring are out which means that Dan Ryckert is likely playing it right now and he won't be able to say anything fo weeks (in public).

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
Played some Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare on PS Now on PC. Never got around to finishing it on PS3 for some reason. Will definitely do it now. Looked and played as if I was playing natively on PS3. Might be due to the fact that many PS3 games were 720p and PSNow currently tops out at 720p, though they promise 1080p and up as eventually coming.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
i will be very pleasantly surprised if any member of the GB staff actually finishes The Outer Worlds, much less reviews it.

as it's now almost 5AM here and sleep clearly isn't going to happen anytime soon, i think i'm gonna go get McDonalds breakfast in a bit.

as it turns out, trying to escape from the stress of a whole bunch of stuff you're - rightly - worried about by bouncing back and forth between Bon Appetit videos and a video game forum does not really work. who coulda guessed.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
It's a holiday here so I've had shit all to do and meant to play like 10 hours of Destiny but instead I've watched 10 hours of Better Call Saul. Michael McKean is fantastic and has a ton of range; people don't say that enough. And I'll bet if he can still channel his inner New Yorker he could play a decent Trump in one of the endless stream of TV shows and movies about the administration that are sure to come out in the next several years.

Why didn't you monsters tell me Barry was this good
Literally everyone said that about Barry all of the time. But yeah, it's that good.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah McKean not getting any awards for his performance is absurd. That whole show is a production operating on the highest of levels.

My folks are watching it for the first time as well and ended up buying Season 4 on iTunes since it's not streaming anywhere. I don't know why AMC is burying this show.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
ever get in one of those moods where you want to play something but end up not playing anything
My entire life

Though I have gotten better by choosing a "main" game and one or two side, mainly multiplayer, games to rotate with.

Unfortunately, that main game happens to be AC Odyssey, which I still adore, but even after 70 hours, I'm nowhere near the finish line.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
lol... So there's so many M24 rifles on the snow map in PUBG that Will Smith's group started playing "Edward M24 hands" where they only pick M24s (one for each hands)... They all managed to get 2 M24s each in like 5 min... That map's loot table is really fucked lol

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Mood: Reylo
Brood: Force Sensitive
Food: Chumbawumba
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.