• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I'm super curious how Dan is going to come down on it. On the one hand, it has a lot of really cool gameplay moments, things move pretty fast and there's a lot of room for chaotic, hilarious stories when things go awry which are Dan-ass things. On the other hand, it is fairly lore and story-oriented, which you don't really have to engage to solve the puzzles since the game will mark important things you need to know on your ship log but it is still very prevalent and concerns itself with topics I can't really see Dan having any interest in.
Outer Wilds is the polar opposite of the kind of game Dan likes.

I think if anything him playing it would lead to him trying to tear it down. Fortunately Death Stranding will catch most of his ire, it seems.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
The problem with binge watching a long running tv show is that I have now watched my 11th Christmas Episode in less than a month.... Please kill me

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Is Trump World confirmed to release this year?
This just reminded me that, thanks to Twitter's algorithm, I found out that certain shunned video game personality is making a game...

giphy.gif

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
they really, really dropped the ball on this (collector's edition included signed autographs...except they didn't)

Status
Not open for further replies.