• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• TEMPORARY. SECRETARY.

Votes: 139 35.1%
  • I Wanna Sit Back And Do Jack Fuck

Votes: 30 7.6%
  • I Can't Read, Bro!

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 123 31.1%
  • It Came Out Like A Poop

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • You Goatse'd A Question Mark

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • I Managed To Like Captain Dong's Electric Trike

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Got Star Wars last night, and just grabbed Pokemon Shield on my lunch break. Game-a-thon 2019 begins as soon as I leave this office!!!!

Smerdyakov

Nov 13, 2017
Fallen Order is really great, although I'm coming at it from the perspective of a Dark Souls fan, not a Star Wars fan. I've always really liked the environments, ship designs, etc. of Star Wars, though, and this game has plenty of that stuff. And because it's so heavily-focused on exploration, I'm seeing all that stuff without a ton of story interruption. I also feel like the game has the perfect amount of Uncharted-style traversal. Enough to complement the combat and exploration but not enough to annoy me as somebody who dislikes Uncharted.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I can try to give you some help. For the first part:

What happens to Brittle Hollow over the course of the time loop is important for gaining access to that tower, but maybe not in the way you think.

Wait for the tower to fall into the black hole and then follow it through and enter it that way.

Also, have you checked out the explosion you see when you first wake up?
See this is why I said Id I'd have issues with taking a months-long break. Now that you mention it I totally watched The Tower of Quantum Knowledge fall into the black hole months ago, or more accurately, watched it come out the other side while I was exploring the wreckage. Guess I'll get back to that this evening.

...And then hopefully wrap it up tonight, because yeah, I followed the rabbit hole on the orbital gravity cannon, going through all the modules up to and including the one that fell into the centre of Giant's Deep. So I have the coordinates for the Eye of the Universe that go (presumably) into that hexagonal navigation console thing on The Vessel, then I just need a new warp core, which is probably in the Black Hole Forge or the Ash Twin Project.

So, yeah. Getting there!

Also, typing this all out, I'm reminded of that Gaming-side topic about games with good nouns. Outer Wilds has a ton of great ones, proper and improper.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Bridget Strand is my temporary secretary but she prefers to be called "The Gambler ".

I am so tired, gonna go home, eat dinner, play a Star Wars and get some sleep.

I got a Friendsgiving tomorrow. Have a good weekend GBEra.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
See this is why I said Id I'd have issues with taking a months-long break. Now that you mention it I totally watched The Tower of Quantum Knowledge fall into the black hole months ago, or more accurately, watched it come out the other side while I was exploring the wreckage. Guess I'll get back to that this evening.

...And then hopefully wrap it up tonight, because yeah, I followed the rabbit hole on the orbital gravity cannon, going through all the modules up to and including the one that fell into the centre of Giant's Deep. So I have the coordinates for the Eye of the Universe that go (presumably) into that hexagonal navigation console thing on The Vessel, then I just need a new warp core, which is probably in the Black Hole Forge or the Ash Twin Project.

So, yeah. Getting there!

Also, typing this all out, I'm reminded of that Gaming-side topic about games with good nouns. Outer Wilds has a ton of great ones, proper and improper.
did you do anything with
the quantum moon
because i suggest it

i guess thats kinda what you are doing lul

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I have a confession to make: I like Kingdom Hearts

and I have negative interest in hearing GB talk about KH, ever

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
it feels like a third of the people i follow on twitter post too much so i muted them, a third of them basically never post at all, and a third of them only exist to retweet contest entries/giant breasted anime women

jimtothehum

Mar 23, 2018
I know I am a little behind- On the Bombcast, Jeff Gerstmann talks about a specific line that was so horrible in Death Stranding that there are reaction videos to it online.

Does anyone have a link to any of those videos?

Oct 25, 2017
I saw Solo and fell asleep during it.
I really liked how they explained how he got his gun, I always wondered how Han Solo got his iconic gun
And his name
I hope Solo 2 tells us how he got his vest. Or maybe that happened in the first one and I don't remember it.

TheRightDeal

Oct 27, 2017
Rogue One is abysmal. Couldn't tell you the name of any characters in the film. I certainly knew everybody's name in Solo!

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I loved Rogue One and I can't remember a single thing from Solo

I'm biased cause I have a huge crush on Felicity Jones...

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Rogue One is the only good star wars film. the rest are middling to awful. every single one of them.

Oct 27, 2017
rogue one is probably the best of the new star wars movies, including prequels.

solo is probably the worst of the post-TFA star wars movies.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Rogue One is good because toward the end of the movie it stops being a Star Wars movie and is just a regular war movie

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Rogue One, to me, feels like the movie you make when you have completely run out of ideas of what to do with Star Wars.

It's nicely shot, and some of the actions scenes are alright, but it's a story that never has any beat to it.

Oct 27, 2017
I contemplated getting Bloodstained but honestly watching Vinnyvania makes it look like the most "too much" game. All this cooking, grinding, quests, stuff is just too much.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
rogue one is good
I wish we got to spend more time with the characters but I still really liked it

solo is decent for what it is (100% unnecessary fluff), it's best if you just kinda tune out the fact that this is supposed to be han solo

I'll watch rogue one again, I'll not watch solo again

Status
Not open for further replies.